Motivation: In character

Circumstance: They fight over who's the best shounen rivial

Equipment: Standard Equipment

Continuity/Canon: Composited

Rules: Stats are equal

Starting distance: 40 ft

Sasuke

Vegeta

Sasuke should have a large advanatge in hax, don't know if Vegeta has any at all in the end (I don't watch/read the last cow/serie the author is milking, for both series) yet Vegeta should totally destroy Sasuke in any physical feat.

Is believing Vegeta would move so fast and hit so strong Sasuke dies without even understanding what happened wrong?

Vegeta farts and ends the whole naruto verse

But since states are equal sasuke wins with ease since vegeta has no hax abilities
All he does is punch kick energy beam

Sasuke mind fucks him into oblivion

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well Sasuke can't physically harm Vegeta and I bet not even psychologically harm him now that he has God powers, but that's pure speculation.

Morals / knowledge matter a lot here. But if Sasuke can't do anything Vegeta obviously takes it.

Well Sasuke can't physically harm Vegeta and I bet not even psychologically harm him now that he has God powers, but that's pure speculation.

Morals / knowledge matter a lot here. But if Sasuke can't do anything Vegeta obviously takes it.
What?Stats are equal ofc he can harm Vegeta

Equalizing stats totally fucked Vegeta over lmao. Sasuke wins with equal stats. Vegeta is a skilled fighter so he can last for a bit plus he can increase his power with SSJ and SSB. The only thing about transforming is Sasuke wouldn't just let Vegeta transform. He'd either blitz him with his attacks or put him in a Genjutsu. If you didn't equalize stats Vegeta one shots