Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
It can be at any time though these are usually non-canon anyway

Though I like to think this is her first time cooking and is when she realized she can't cook lol
Yeah, its probably not actually real since this is a fan request rather than a regular cover page done out of LOda's own vision, so there's still a chance Carrot isn't actually still on Wano making soup for these bum rulers. The last chapter of the year of the rabbit is coming and LOlda has one last chance to deliver.

Idk looks like they're enjoying her cooking. Just goes to show they should've let her cook instead of Luffy back in Tottoland.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yeah, its probably not actually real since this is a fan request rather than a regular cover page done out of LOda's own vision, so there's still a chance Carrot isn't actually still on Wano making soup for these bum rulers. The last chapter of the year of the rabbit is coming and LOlda has one last chance to deliver.

Idk looks like they're enjoying her cooking. Just goes to show they should've let her cook instead of Luffy back in Tottoland.
Tbh I wouldn't say it implies she's in Wano in this as that ceiling design also shows up in Zou here

overall don't read too much into the contents of the cover page cause it's a fan requested one anyway compared to a general character update deal

What matters is that he drew her again which goes with the volume cover and color spread, which means he still has her in his mind rn

Tbh I wouldn't say it implies she's in Wano in this as that ceiling design also shows up in Zou here

overall don't read too much into the contents of the cover page cause it's a fan requested one anyway compared to a general character update deal

What matters is that he drew her again which goes with the volume cover and color spread, which means he still has her in his mind rn
What's the color spread?

Also yeah if you notice there's even a little samurai dagger on the cover

Yeah that's why I said "its probably not actually real since this is a fan request rather than a regular cover page done out of LOda's own vision". Although since Zunesha is still probably hanging out in Wano's sea (and if Swamp Bunny never happens :pepehands:) then she technically is in both Wano and Zou... sort of... maybe. :peperain:

Idk. I want to believe LOda still has her on his mind and that she may come back, but the fact that this is a fan request may mean (if Swamp Bunny doesn't happen :feelscryingman:) that he only did it out of fan feedback since I wouldn't be surprised if there's a ton of Carrot fan cover requests since she was very high in the popularity ratings overseas and even some Japanese polls, so Oda probably just picked the one he liked most.

Yeah that's why I said "its probably not actually real since this is a fan request rather than a regular cover page done out of LOda's own vision". Although since Zunesha is still probably hanging out in Wano's sea (and if Swamp Bunny never happens :pepehands:) then she technically is in both Wano and Zou... sort of... maybe. :peperain:

Idk. I want to believe LOda still has her on his mind and that she may come back, but the fact that this is a fan request may mean (if Swamp Bunny doesn't happen :feelscryingman:) that he only did it out of fan feedback since I wouldn't be surprised if there's a ton of Carrot fan cover requests since she was very high in the popularity ratings overseas and even some Japanese polls, so Oda probably just picked the one he liked most.
Oda has no choice but to have her in mind because the fans remind him, remember the bunny barrel propeller? He keeps adding her to random spots like the wano volume cover and now this chapter.

If you think about it Yamato, which had this burst of popularity hasn't showed up since the wano chapters or that all female one piece cast ( can't remember which).

Both from a story point or more importantly a comercial standpoint, if that's what he cares about he should bring up one of the most popular characters he's made.

Oda has no choice but to have her in mind because the fans remind him, remember the bunny barrel propeller? He keeps adding her to random spots like the wano volume cover and now this chapter.

If you think about it Yamato, which had this burst of popularity hasn't showed up since the wano chapters or that all female one piece cast ( can't remember which).

Both from a story point or more importantly a comercial standpoint, if that's what he cares about he should bring up one of the most popular characters he's made.
True enough, and Carrot also seems to show up in merch just as much if not more so than Yamato. So there's still a chance. I must not give into despair at least not before Year of the Conejo comes to an end. :stealthblack: