Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Finally found out what was setting off my security Light outside, super late at night/early morning, a beautiful kitty cat!

The Light gets activated by the cat moving in front of its range so when I looked outside just now, I saw such a pretty puddy cat!
(I thought I saw a puddy cat, I did, I se a puddy cat!) Love pleasant surprises like that!

:blush::neesama::sweat::shocking:

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

Last edited by a moderator:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Badly written characters, waste of panel time. Only group worse than them are the numbers.
The fact that Kanjuro ended up being arguably the most dangerous Scabbard is so funny yet sad to me.

I had such high hopes for Izou and Denjiro. Franky wouldn't have even had to fight Sasaki if Denjiro had just fucking killed the dude, but, NOOOOOOOOO, that would make sense. Instead, why not let Denjiro kill steal from Hiyori to make women look weak! Peak fiction!

I just knew Stussy was going to get written out of Egghead in a way that would piss me off, too. Carrot getting her glory stolen by Neku.

Gve me Neku and Inu vs Awakened Jack, Sanji and Kawamatsu vs Awakened Queen, Zoro and Denjiro vs Awakened King, Izo and Usopp vs CP0, Kiku dies protecting Izou from Kaido, Asura dies protecting the Scabbards from Kanjuro, but takes Kanjuro down in the process.

Kinemon holds off Kaido when Luffy is "dead" after Guernica, then gets reinforcements from Yamato, who, rather than running after bombs, was freezing off parts of Onigashima to slow the spread of the fire and give escapes lanes to people.

As Kinemon is about to die, and Yamato takes a serious blow and shouts, "Please, Luffy! Come back, and free us from Kaido!" Luffy goes Gear 5.

The fact that Kanjuro ended up being arguably the most dangerous Scabbard is so funny yet sad to me.

I had such high hopes for Izou and Denjiro. Franky wouldn't have even had to fight Sasaki if Denjiro had just fucking killed the dude, but, NOOOOOOOOO, that would make sense. Instead, why not let Denjiro kill steal from Hiyori to make women look weak! Peak fiction!

I just knew Stussy was going to get written out of Egghead in a way that would piss me off, too. Carrot getting her glory stolen by Neku.

Gve me Neku and Inu vs Awakened Jack, Sanji and Kawamatsu vs Awakened Queen, Zoro and Denjiro vs Awakened King, Izo and Usopp vs CP0, Kiku dies protecting Izou from Kaido, Asura dies protecting the Scabbards from Kanjuro, but takes Kanjuro down in the process.

Kinemon holds off Kaido when Luffy is "dead" after Guernica, then gets reinforcements from Yamato, who, rather than running after bombs, was freezing off parts of Onigashima to slow the spread of the fire and give escapes lanes to people.

As Kinemon is about to die, and Yamato takes a serious blow and shouts, "Please, Luffy! Come back, and free us from Kaido!" Luffy goes Gear 5.
Oh, I forgot about Mimawarigumi and the other useless random group with an equally long ass name.
Post automatically merged:

… The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides
By the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men
Blessed is she who in the name of Conejo Blanco and good will
Shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness
For she is truly her brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
And I will strike down upon thee
With great vengeance and furious anger
Those who attempt to poison and destroy her brothers
And you will know her name is the Lord
When she lays vengeance upon thee

AMOR A LUNA

Leader:
@Mr. Reloaded

Vice President:
@Pot Goblin

Diplomat: @Joe D. Olphin

Pastor: @MonochromeYoru
Spokesperson: @Unlimited Rulebook
Pope: @Drybones2015
Chore boy who rings the bell: @Rottkins
Scribe: @Shimotsuki Ghostly
Lookout: @Meeyori

Club memer:
@Akai2

Capybara enjoyers:
@Peroroncino

Security:
@Bepo D. Bear

Executives:
@CoC: Color of Clowns
@Peppercore
@Luffy_Fan
@Pringles

Members:
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
Chobro
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Admiral Maynard
@Reborn
@Seatonnes
@TheKnightOfTheSea
@Useless_Kidd
@Peroroncino
@Meeyori
@opisamd
@Adam 🍎
@Warback
@Nikuzi
@Devilbat
@The
@BangOO🍅
@kentasaiba
@Alpha
@Nibel
@GrandmasterChef Zonji
@Dr_Professor83
@Destroya
@Naomi
@Rhea
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@Emmazrine
@Cruxroux
@straightforward
@Carrota Guco
@Etzel Andergast
@Monkey D Theories
@Kerkovian
How is it possible that my old name is written there but the link to my account still works? I've never seen that before.....

I'm running low on my Carrot reserves bros...

And Ginny not rewiring a celestial dragon denden to call for help before getting r***** while Kuma got c***** drained me of my *ucks and hopium reserves.

I require an immediate beta-carotene infusion.
Oh, I forgot about Mimawarigumi and the other useless random group with an equally long ass name.
Not sure why this is in the Carrot thread, but... I fully agree. We would've been better off if the Scabbard side of things had just stuck with Kinemon, Momo, Kanjuro and ninjawhatshisface splitting up to go find rebels to join the Straw Hats at Onigashima instead of wasting so many chapters learning how each and every citizen and samurai of Wano wipes their ass. It often felt like most Wano characters were made as part of some marketing campaign orchestrated by Jump or the Japanese tourism bureau.

Oda couldn't even make the Oniwashumyballsu and other Wano groups relevant no matter how much he tried. Even that forced history between their leader and the ninja guy wasn't enough to make viewers give a fug about them.
Baldy: "You banged my sister and let her die!"
Ninjaguy: "Yes."

Even during the Water 7 and Dressrosa arcs Oda was able to balance the excess of characters by giving them actual likeable quirks and adequate screen time.

I'm running low on my Carrot reserves bros...

And Ginny not rewiring a celestial dragon denden to call for help before getting r***** while Kuma got c***** drained me of my *ucks and hopium reserves.

I require an immediate beta-carotene infusion.

Not sure why this is in the Carrot thread, but... I fully agree. We would've been better off if the Scabbard side of things had just stuck with Kinemon, Momo, Kanjuro and ninjawhatshisface splitting up to go find rebels to join the Straw Hats at Onigashima instead of wasting so many chapters learning how each and every citizen and samurai of Wano wipes their ass. It often felt like most Wano characters were made as part of some marketing campaign orchestrated by Jump or the Japanese tourism bureau.

Oda couldn't even make the Oniwashumyballsu and other Wano groups relevant no matter how much he tried. Even that forced history between their leader and the ninja guy wasn't enough to make viewers give a fug about them.
Baldy: "You banged my sister and let her die!"
Ninjaguy: "Yes."

Even during the Water 7 and Dressrosa arcs Oda was able to balance the excess of characters by giving them actual likeable quirks and adequate screen time.
We were talking about these characters because the scabards aka Inu and Neko are the r"#tards that were the mountpiece for Oda's nonsense "conclusion" to Carrot.

It really puts shit in perpesctive when i see that the popularity poll Carrot was 8th and then shit like Vivi was 21th Brook was 26, Franky was 28 Kiku is 47th Otama is 54th Pedro is 61th, Kienemon is 92th.

Like she was the 3rd most popular non SH character and she's only below 5 of the Shs. And what does Oda do?

Oh yeah random ending and no goodbye.

Like you just don't understand your audience at that point