Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
China wins 2024 Paralympics New

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

They call it a massacre. I call it perfection. What right do they have to win gold here? Do the Americans and Brits of the lower world not have any idea who is in charge here?
Should this outstanding victory require of me a ten thousand attempts and every drop of blood on the whole of this world... I will. So great is my fervor. Challenge me not on this! You pitiful countries have lost, and the great empire of China has risen.

But why am I the great Xi telling you this? You will be the vessel and actor to carry out my most nefarious plans. No, no. You need not worry. You will not know how you have done such things, for by you being here today shows that my previous work on you is working as intended. Mind control? No, I would not use so inarticulate a term, but for simpletons such as yourselves... yes, I will use mind control to force you to do my bidding.

Your freedom and "democracy" is no longer your own.

To accomplish my grant aims, I have made alliances with... Russia, and North Korea countries the "civilized" world would call monsters. But they are loyal, fierce, and are perfect for my aims. But for one flaw. They are difficult to control. Betrayal as you would call it. What I needed was the fierceness of monsters paired with the control and intelligence of a man. Yes, I think you see it now. So when I took the most gold at the 2024 Paralympics , I had the men and male children who merely won Silver slaughtered. The women and who won Bronze I placed in great hatcheries where I loosed my strongest, bravest monsters. And there I bred by half-breed warriors. The best women have birthed a dozen or more of my best athletes hopefully will not become failures like their Silver and Bronze "athlete" parents.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!

They call it a massacre. I call it perfection. What right do they have to win gold here? Do the Americans and Brits of the lower world not have any idea who is in charge here?
Should this outstanding victory require of me a ten thousand attempts and every drop of blood on the whole of this world... I will. So great is my fervor. Challenge me not on this! You pitiful countries have lost, and the great empire of China has risen.

But why am I the great Xi telling you this? You will be the vessel and actor to carry out my most nefarious plans. No, no. You need not worry. You will not know how you have done such things, for by you being here today shows that my previous work on you is working as intended. Mind control? No, I would not use so inarticulate a term, but for simpletons such as yourselves... yes, I will use mind control to force you to do my bidding.

To accomplish my grant aims, I have made alliances with... Russia, and North Korea countries the "civilized" world would call monsters. But they are loyal, fierce, and are perfect for my aims. But for one flaw. They are difficult to control. Betrayal as you would call it. What I needed was the fierceness of monsters paired with the control and intelligence of a man. Yes, I think you see it now. So when I took the most gold at the 2024 Paralympics , I had the men and male children who merely won Silver slaughtered. The women and who won Bronze I placed in great hatcheries where I loosed my strongest, bravest monsters. And there I bred by half-breed warriors. The best women have birthed a dozen or more of my best athletes hopefully will not become failures like their Silver and Bronze "athlete" parents.

Oh I get it! Its because Xinnie is a furry right?

*Gets executed by China*

We are so unworthy, dearest leader!!

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

---------------- Official statement of the International Carrot Defense Force ----------------

The ICDF do not recognize the results of the elections of the leadership of the Conejo Blanco club as legitimate. We demand the immediate arrest of @Mr. Reloaded , the main Leader of the WorstGen Mafia, a closeted furry allegedly responsible of multiple murder and a bad ravioli recipe.

---------------- End of statement ----------------

Nothing ever came of this

Actually over furrybros