Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

What is with you and your obsession with dickriding Oda? Do you think he's going to personally fly from Japan and give you a handshake for defending his honor on some random forum?

Just because you disagree with it, does not make it invalid criticism.
LMFAO, how are you going harder on him than I did!? I purposely held back, as I didnt want to be too nasty/toxic or whatever and type too much for a change but you compensated for me apparently then LOL!

First @Pot Goblin 's Goblin Mode and now this hahaha, tis so weird to see some of the most jolliest, friendliest, chill/laidback etc users on here snap like this!

Has Rootbeer been haki diffing us all too much?! Colour of Converging Haki too strong?! (Idk lmao)

:snoopy::crazwhat::handsup::fuah::kawak::jay-he::eeke::kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

One more time then, just for you :blush:

LMAOOOOO, best girl/bear/girlbear! Slaaaaaaay Queen! Bepo for the true Queen of Zou!

:neesama::amazing::shocking:

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
LMFAO, how are you going harder on him than I did!? I purposely held back, as I didnt want to be too nasty/toxic or whatever and type too much for a change but you compensated for me apparently then LOL!

First @Pot Goblin 's Goblin Mode and now this hahaha, tis so weird to see some of the most jolliest, friendliest, chill/laidback etc users on here snap like this!
That was mean? :snoopy:

I thought that was the nicest way to tell him off :ihaha:
You should see him in the politics thread, there's no going easy with him :risitavirus:

Feels like deja vu and a speedrun of the issues of Wano tbh!

Lilith was even talking about leaving the island and being excited to see the world, to sail away from the island, sound familiar?

Not surprising the story turned to trash/mid as soon as we got back to Egghead/Midhead sigh.

Not to mention Oda's trolling of Carrot fans with the carrot turbine thing at the beginning of this arc and the fucking barrel bait too...

York and the Seraphims being dealt with offscreen is absolutely trash writing. Oda sbuses offscreening way too much when he doesn't know what to do to resolve a situation, is bored with a plotline or wants to move on or just wants to "build suspense" and milk our anticipations.

You nailed it so much. About all the issues currently. Could not have said it better myself. The writing feels so apathetic and schizophrenic at times too. Even I fear and worry we're getting baited hard with Kizaru and Saturn too, I'm just trying to prepare for it. This random break for the live action which makes no sense and sounds more like an excuse, doesn't help. Waiting for Odas "improved drawing/art" now post eye surgery too apparently...

Although these are not the topics for this thread ofc but I just wanted to get that off my chest.
My only question is what was the point of Shaka? Why does he exist? He basically was built up to be the main satelite, he said he was going to die, wandered around a bit and got shot in the head? Was it to build up how evil York is? Because she just got offscreen and noone gives a shit that he's dead.
The York thing to me is just non-sense, literally part of her plan was to dip out conviniently at some point to just shoot Shaka in the head, did she have a plan even? Because nothing she did achieved anything except killing 2 satelites which noone seems to care.

I think YOU nailed it when you said " schizophrenic ", that's the best way to describe it, we start of the Egghead arc, now here's a Wano flashback, back to Egghead, here's BB invading amazon lily and taking Coby, back to Egghead, here's Cross Guild, now back to Egghead, now here's Kid getting one shot, back to Egghead, here's Law getting one shot, back to Egghead, back to BB and some Kuzan backstory, back to Egghead (btw murder mystery), ok back to Coby and Garp, ok back to Egghead again, ok let's check on the Revs, back to Egghead, ok here's some massive lore dump on Vivi and the Reverie finishing, back to Egghead oh and the villain got offscreen by the way.

All the while people just keep living hype to hype in each chapter.

That was mean? :snoopy:

I thought that was the nicest way to tell him off :ihaha:
You should see him in the politics thread, there's no going easy with him :risitavirus:

What is that abomination of a profile pic. Is that supose to be Carrot?

G

Gorosei Informer

Absolutely true, but he is needed by his captains side, so he unfortunately has no time to be king or queen of Zou:optimistic:

Also the crown will look so much better on Carrots head :blush:

Random capybara :yearight:

Oh yes you're absolutely right too ofc! Law has never needed him more than he does now ofc!

Adorable as hell pics there too!

Carrot being a Queen is a huge W as much as it doesnt make sense ironically too! Hopefully she won't be stuck on Zou though and will actually get to travel with the SHs later on as she should ofc! Same with Yamato!

I need Law and Bepo back in the story ASAP too, I need to find out if Laws crew are ok or not, if they can be saved and if they will reunite with Law and Bepo too, its too agonising waiting to find out! Law better not have lost his crew permanently...

In before Berserk dominates this one too btw /s
Lmao I meant to post this in the villain design thread, fail!

:risitameh::lawsigh:

Carrot hope, I found the ending credits of gear 5 strange. Why would Law + Kidd wait until the late evening for Momo to send them off? If people were there helping the pirates pack, why not wave goodbye after all the work was done? That seems like a natural thing to do. Why was marco there? Why did the credits start out raining? Was wano just liberated, shouldn't be happy? Do oda even review the end credit animations? It seems so insignificant.

Also, what was the editor blabbering about?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Carrot hope, I found the ending credits of gear 5 strange. Why would Law + Kidd wait until the late evening for Momo to send them off? If people were there helping the pirates pack, why not wave goodbye after all the work was done? That seems like a natural thing to do. Why was marco there? Why did the credits start out raining? Was wano just liberated, shouldn't be happy? Do oda even review the end credit animations? It seems so insignificant.

Also, what was the editor blabbering about?
Ye don't worry about the credits, in the manga Momo, Yamato, and Kin get there in a rush as everyone leaves at the same time as most people involved in the recent arcs wave their goodbyes

Here it's completely different

My only question is what was the point of Shaka? Why does he exist? He basically was built up to be the main satelite, he said he was going to die, wandered around a bit and got shot in the head? Was it to build up how evil York is? Because she just got offscreen and noone gives a shit that he's dead.
I always thought Shaka is a reference to Yuderon, because this youtuber predicts a lot of Oda's plot development simply by decoding the number puns Oda likes to use.

Two lesser species allied against us :risitameh:
No we are past those addictions,we are now on an crusade of contempt against dolphins :pepeshit:
Lesser species?

Crusaden of contempte??

Dolphínes stink???

Im mad, so mad..

i called you all my frienden and this is how you treaten me??

It's a shame Dolphins, Whales, Capybaras and Bunny's aren't getting along.

If you want war that bad @Joe D. Olphin let me know :pepecafe:
Yes i wanten!! How couldnt i after all this insultos??

And who put the dolphínes stink in the thread title?? Show yourself!!