What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
@Mr. Reloaded I found this in my album and it reminded me of you. Remember that time when everyone was speculating Carrot as the traitor lmao.

Kanjuro's turn heel before reaching Onigashima.
Carrot's turn heel before reaching Rooftop.
Kanjuro's fire monster ultimately causing Orochi's defeat.
Carrot's betrayal leading to a few enraged minks going kamikaze against her, like Pedro did, which ultimately causes a big enough distraction for Kaido to be sucker punched by Luffy.
It could've been the perfect plot :finally:

There being a 4th Kaido Calamity makes a lot of sense tho
There being a rematch against all defeated beast pirates makes sense, too, considering their zoan endurance. Having at least the top brass awakened and back to 100% even if the SHs managed to defeat them once would've led more credence to their being part of a fucking army. But alas, Oda went a different direction and it's pointless going back into that shitstorm that was Wano's wasted potentials.

Waiter--more bunny gifs to cleanse our palates!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
There being a rematch against all defeated beast pirates makes sense, too, considering their zoan endurance. Having at least the top brass awakened and back to 100% even if the SHs managed to defeat them once would've led more credence to their being part of a fucking army. But alas, Oda went a different direction and it's pointless going back into that shitstorm that was Wano's wasted potentials.

Waiter--more bunny gifs to cleanse our palates!

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
The 4th Hidden Commander of Kaido
Conejo the Reaper
4th Horseman of the Apocalypse: Death
With a snow fruit that brings all to an eternal slumber
:carrocorn:
So that was the Grim Reaper Zoro saw? Thanks to Carrot, she's made Zoro directly face death twice then lmao.

There being a 4th Kaido Calamity makes a lot of sense tho
I suspect he was trying to groom Yamato mato to be his Ace/Trump Card but that failed ofc. Maybe part of the reason he went to Marineford and thus after Ace is partially due to his name and thus having the ultimate card-lamity for his crew potentially lol.
Although king is superior but oh well.

Now I'm remembering the Carrot being a 4th Calamity and traitor theory on here, The Page lol.
Post automatically merged:

Pot's actually a hivemind of rabbits all self-promoting their own instagram acounts
I don't mind at all fella lmao
:kobeha:
Basically @Pot Goblin :

Last edited: