What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
A couple of rappers who where both pretty irrelevant before they started fighting for clout
My man is either too old or too young to not know this:kata:
or had better things to do instead of hearin and watchin sum drama lol:suresure:
Oh, the rapper drama, okay, no wonder I have no idea who they are, I 1) don't follow celeb's drama, got enough of fictional characters to follow and 2) don't listen to rap, unless forced to :milaugh:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Drake is one of the biggest musicians in the world and Kendrick is one of the most well known rappers, they've been extremely relevant for for over a decade
Hmm maybe I was in the wrong circles last thing I heard from Kendrick was that album he dropped like 2 or 3 years ago

And last time I heard anything from Drake he was a certified lover boy

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Hmm maybe I was in the wrong circles last thing I heard from Kendrick was that album he dropped like 2 or 3 years ago

And last time I heard anything from Drake he was a certified lover boy
Drake released a number one album last year and his songs still always chart highly

I just thought about it but what if carrot join cross guild? It makes a lot more sense than her joining the sh as she is on zunesha currently and who will seek the zunesha poneglyph? Cross guild obviously. Considering buggy is an OG Roger pirates, she will try to join their crew just like Pedro did:sanmoji: