What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

@Mr. Reloaded, hurry! I'll distract them! The Family needs you!
:blush::amazing:

Awwww how cute they a- Hey, you stay in there!!

That's enough, @Devilbat you'll join @Mr. Reloaded in the cage :king:

Is it only @Bepo D. Bear or the whole cult? are we getting drugged or what the hell is in that carrot cake?
Only me? I'm enough to make sure that nobody escapes! :catrude:

And now be a good Bat and eat your daily dose of carrot cake :optimistic:

I don't even stan Carrot 😅 but I like bunnies and other fluffy animals, and this cult, I mean club, is just so cute, like the opposite of the power scaling or political threads, so it's fun to be here?
This! :amazing:

Who said I tried? I never do anything half-heartedly! @Mr. Reloaded is free and I finally paid off my debt to the family! They took me in when I was a little bat, just like @ThatKid, they gave me home, they raised me up requiring nothing but some specific services in return!

See? This is the last picture you can see of me saying good bye to my boss whole I stay behind to cover his tracks:

Run, @Mr. Reloaded, run!!! You're a free man now!!!

And because holding one bunny in a cage alone would be cruel🤭

Drugged? We'd never! Now eat the cake and praise conejo blanco :optimistic:
Holding anyone in the cage is cruel! No, not the cak- *mph*

Amor a luna!

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
See? This is the last picture you can see of me saying good bye to my boss whole I stay behind to cover his tracks:

Run, @Mr. Reloaded, run!!! You're a free man now!!!
Aw man, for real @Mr. Reloaded? :tch:

Guess whos task it'll be to catch him and bring him back! The timing for this couldn't be worse, I'm still busy with cleaning up the mess that the catbros caused!

@Mr. Reloaded we can do this the easy or the hard way, your decision :beckmoji:

Come back here, today is pancake-tuesday :pepeshy:

@Devilbat you won't get pancakes today, that's what you get for helping @Mr. Reloaded flee :king:

Holding anyone in the cage is cruel! No, not the cak- *mph*

Amor a luna!
Amor a luna! :blush:

Guess whos task it'll be to catch him and bring him back! The timing for this couldn't be worse, I'm still busy with cleaning up the mess that the catbros caused!

@Devilbat you won't get pancakes today, that's what you get for helping @Mr. Reloaded flee :king:

Amor a luna! :blush:
Fluffy

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I got this really weird cope that in fact when that earthquake chapter happened and they didn't show Zou, it's highly suspicious.

Oda seems to have some hard on for Zuneesha and Wano, but on the earthquake he just showed Wano. I dunno it's weird :few:
Literally the perfect time to show Zou as well lol
Those earthquakes shook the globe, it would've been enough to mess with the Zuneshia

Literally the perfect time to show Zou as well lol
Those earthquakes shook the globe, it would've been enough to mess with the Zuneshia
Yeah it would be a nice depiction of how strong the shake would be, that even Zuneesha would feel it.

I dunno Oda just seems to have dropped completly the idea of showing anything Carrot related except meta hints, like the barrel and the volume cover.

He doesn't draw a year of the rabbit thing, he doesn't show anything Zou/mink related.

I can't tell if he's doing something or i'm just gaslighiting myself

They were just having a good time!

good job, my little kitties, good job!

Nooooo, not the pancakes!!!!!!!!!!

Um, back on topic - I agree with @Warback and @Pot Goblin , not seeing Zou is sus. I am still waiting for a cover story with Carrot tbh.