What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
It's part of the reason why I think they're still there as Zou left Wano when Momo told him too

Probably wandering in that new world area over near Wano
There's a small possibility that Zou is following Nika's heartbeat which may lead him to Egghead, and he may end up in Elbaf once he notices the Straw Hats have already left since Elbaf and Egghead are close to each other. It may even be possible that if Zou isn't from Ring Long Land that his species may actually be from Elbaf. He's definitely big enough to be from there and may have a reason to go other than Nika.

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
There's a small possibility that Zou is following Nika's heartbeat which may lead him to Egghead, and he may end up in Elbaf once he notices the Straw Hats have already left since Elbaf and Egghead are close to each other. It may even be possible that if Zou isn't from Ring Long Land that his species may actually be from Elbaf. He's definitely big enough to be from there and may have a reason to go other than Nika.
Agreed, I quite like the idea that Zou is this colossal force that trudges along as the SH explore other islands. This means the minks will still be relevant and play a factor even before the final war is upon us.
:myman:

(Loving that vintage avi style, mate).

I feel it's a bit early to reintroduce the Wano crew and that includes the Minks, if Carrot were to show up it woudld have to be a solo thing where she comes on her own, same with Yamato.
If she is on Elbaf by herself, there's a very small chance she might have built her own raft or boat to go in search for the Straw Hats and ended up getting stranded in Elbaf I guess. She's definitely reckless and inexperienced enough to try something like that.

The real issue though is if she would be able to survive the voyage to Elbaf on a mink-made raft with or without plot armor. :choppawhat:
But I'm inclined to believe the other minks could be there on Zou since it feels like they'll keep playing an important part in the story, just like the fishmen, but even more so since Zou is directly tied to Nika and Joyboy now.

If she is on Elbaf by herself, there's a very small chance she might have built her own raft or boat to go in search for the Straw Hats and ended up getting stranded in Elbaf I guess. She's definitely reckless and inexperienced enough to try something like that.

The real issue though is if she would be able to survive the voyage to Elbaf on a mink-made raft with or without plot armor. :choppawhat:
But I'm inclined to believe the other minks could be there on Zou since it feels like they'll keep playing an important part in the story, just like the fishmen, but even more so since Zou is directly tied to Nika and Joyboy now.
I feel like the most plausible way she can be in Elbaf would be if she stowed away in Kid's ship by acident and as Kid's ship got destroyed she is there in Elbaf.

It' makes much more sense for every part of the story, it's in line in what Oda's cliffhanger of her not accepting the role, it's her personallity to try to keep exploring the world and following Pedro's will which are her last words, it's an homage to Neku and Inu stowing away twice since she's the Mink of the new gen and the new Mink Queen like they are, and it would be a funny gag, and a callback to speculation of her being in the barrel and it being Caribou and the Rabbit screw propeller.

I feel that all of this is better writing, it does involve bringing her back, but i don't feel myself as being some sort of writter but this seems like a much better outcome story wise and narrative wise as oposed to "you're a ruller of Zou, cut to black".

She doesn't even have to join the SH in this timeline, it's just as much logical outcome to her story to add her even if it's just for shit and giggles and to be part of the arc.

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
I feel like the most plausible way she can be in Elbaf would be if she stowed away in Kid's ship by acident and as Kid's ship got destroyed she is there in Elbaf.

It' makes much more sense for every part of the story, it's in line in what Oda's cliffhanger of her not accepting the role, it's her personallity to try to keep exploring the world and following Pedro's will which are her last words, it's an homage to Neku and Inu stowing away twice since she's the Mink of the new gen and the new Mink Queen like they are, and it would be a funny gag, and a callback to speculation of her being in the barrel and it being Caribou and the Rabbit screw propeller.
Thoughts on her rescuing Kid, Killer, and some of the crew? I would think she isn’t someone who would abandon those who fought on Luffy’s side.

Can also understand if that’s not possible due to the chaos of that moment.
:usosmug:

Thoughts on her rescuing Kid, Killer, and some of the crew? I would think she isn’t someone who would abandon those who fought on Luffy’s side.

Can also understand if that’s not possible due to the chaos of that moment.
:usosmug:
In my headcanon, she's running away from giants who are trying to hunt her, and the little caption says, "... is being chased", square panel, [Carrot, Queen of the Mokomo Dukemon] with her paniced face.