What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
To be frank, I just assumed Enel recharging the ancient city and making the moon his new kingdom made the moon infused with his logia energy which then had an after-effect on the Minks, giving them electro because devil fruit logic. @Borasey79 your thoughts?
That tag did not work. Good thing I stumbled upon the post anyway.

Tbf, I don't have a formed idea on the topic?

As in, it's obvious that the Moon base was built with Enel's DF in mind; without it, the entire complex + automata remain dormant. His Ark Maxim is a repeat of it: big tech entirely dependant on just one DF. Imu's mysterious weapon, too, could be much the same, except with maybe Ace's DF originally needed for its powering.

The space pirates will factor in the AK's origin. Like all the theories through the years, I too think those space animals, a sort of proMinks, were the first inhabitants of the OP planet. IDK how it went from them to humans, though, if via natural evolution or some advanced DNA manipulation. It'd be funny if the CDs wear those suits as a symbol of the last flood they survived, and at the same time Oda wants us to think it's actually space suits, only to later learn that all humans, winged or otherwise, are native to the planet, and the Minks alone come from space.

As for the Electro, the meta-logic behind it shouldn't be too hard to outline. Oda must've thought that current OP humans are descendants of the Lunarians, hence their strongest haki should manipulate fire. Fishmen are AK inhabitants who somehow managed to survive the flood, adapted to it, and became masters of this new domain: therefore water karate. While Minks come from space, are linked to the Moon, and did you know that the Moon is electrically charged AND, on top of that, the gravitational pull the satellite exerts on our seas can be used to generate electricity? Yeah. Oda must've read an article or two on the topic (or maybe the Japanese have some myths re: Moon & electricity, who knows), and he decided that furries should get their furs charged, alas.

But yeah, I can almost envision EOS Enel as the leader of the Minks, creating giant electric balls that act as fake full moons (a la Vegeta's ki moon) to force them into Sulong for the whole duration of the war.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Yeah I'm done here.

This cult has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down and wank rabbits. You've hurt me with your cult attempts and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this club is so degenerate and toxic it’s crazy. No one even realizes how out of pocket all of your behaviors are. Every single time I talk or betray or even do anything or interact with anyone in the club everybody just goes against me and trains up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me. and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks I'm just a lone traitor. i literally just try to be nice and plot in peace but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to destroy the cult or something when really I’m just trying to spread the anti Carrot agenda and be on my way. So I’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and I’m sorry for all the troubles I’ve ever put any of you through. goodbye.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yeah I'm done here.

This cult has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down and wank rabbits. You've hurt me with your cult attempts and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this club is so degenerate and toxic it’s crazy. No one even realizes how out of pocket all of your behaviors are. Every single time I talk or betray or even do anything or interact with anyone in the club everybody just goes against me and trains up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me. and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks I'm just a lone traitor. i literally just try to be nice and plot in peace but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to destroy the cult or something when really I’m just trying to spread the anti Carrot agenda and be on my way. So I’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and I’m sorry for all the troubles I’ve ever put any of you through. goodbye.
oh damn
I'll see you tomorrow fella

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
Yeah I'm done here.

"Lone Traitor" is amazing, and now "Lone Prayer" is blazing in my head...

Yeah I'm done here.

Yeah I'm done here.

Finally

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
I love the fact that people are still talking about the electro or Sulong. Its just testimony of how cool those concepts were.
I know how Sulong/Electro work as basic concepts now, if you're interested.

Oda's really done a nice job with his power system, just wish he had explained more of it sooner... but, things take time, it is what it is.

Sulong is still one of my favorite power ups, because it has drawbacks/requires training. It's not an easy win button, you have to train hard to use it.