What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
The AK spliced themselves with fish lineage to survive the original world flood, which is why we now have Fishman Island.

Had there been a world blizzard instead, they'd have spliced themselves with lapan lineage, leading to an alternative world of bunnies.

OP could've been entirely populated by white rabbit people. Oda missed the mark by a mile!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I've been cult maxxing for a about 6 months now bros, recently hit a personal milestone of 3 cults a day, but I'm starting to dry up the supply of cults in my area, so I'll have to move further afield soon. It was hard at first, I had trouble convincing the cults I was serious about joining and my landlord kicked me out, but once I started to feel the effects (greater mental fortitude (I can finish the weekly sudoku in under a minute now), increased empathy, increased charisma etc) I had a much easier time. I would recommend cult maxxing to any one out there who feels they aren't where they should be in life. I'll keep you posted bros

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
I've been cult maxxing for a about 6 months now bros, recently hit a personal milestone of 3 cults a day, but I'm starting to dry up the supply of cults in my area, so I'll have to move further afield soon. It was hard at first, I had trouble convincing the cults I was serious about joining and my landlord kicked me out, but once I started to feel the effects (greater mental fortitude (I can finish the weekly sudoku in under a minute now), increased empathy, increased charisma etc) I had a much easier time. I would recommend cult maxxing to any one out there who feels they aren't where they should be in life. I'll keep you posted bros