What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

I did not kill my wife
I overall liked at egghead but I consider visiting this forum on the future to be honest
Dealing with the mentally challenged fictional character stans that insult people personally is one thing but it feels like the majority at this point is just here to hate read so rarely there is fruitful discussion, altho this week was a nice change hat some good exchanges like with @GrandmasterChef Zonji @DarkWitch or @Kizaruber Eats

Ever week is the Same Programm, "Art Bad Story Bad character bad" reading chopped up spoilers big leddit circle jerk vibes, not even remotely talking about what happened thematically even

Obviously you can citizen the chaptera but this is just a regular occurrence now almost for years no matter how the chapter is

@Mr. Reloaded how you do it and whats your advice ? :josad:
I just troll.

Rule number one is to quit taking the forum seriously. Especially some of the most active users who do nothing but regurgitate the same arguments constantly.

And 2) The faster you acknowledge you are on a anti-One Piece circle jerk forum the easier it becomes to ignore all the bs.
When you've got people who literally say things like "I'm only reading the story for x character" or "I'm only reading the story until x fight happens" you know what you've gotten yourself into lol.

I just troll.

Rule number one is to quit taking the forum seriously. Especially some of the most active users who do nothing but regurgitate the same arguments constantly.

And 2) The faster you acknowledge you are on a anti-One Piece circle jerk forum the easier it becomes to ignore all the bs.
When you've got people who literally say things like "I'm only reading the story for x character" or "I'm only reading the story until x fight happens" you know what you've gotten yourself into lol.
Quit the Mafia bro. Join my fight to make this forum a better place !

:carrocorn:

I just troll.

Yeah I tend to do troll mostly too but I think people take it too seriously everywhere and not won't fun
When I one day vanish I will miss you and the conejeo posts :sweat:

Last edited:
I overall liked at egghead but I consider visiting this forum on the future to be honest
Dealing with the mentally challenged fictional character stans that insult people personally is one thing but it feels like the majority at this point is just here to hate read so rarely there is fruitful discussion, altho this week was a nice change hat some good exchanges like with @GrandmasterChef Zonji @DarkWitch or @Kizaruber Eats

Ever week is the Same Programm, "Art Bad Story Bad character bad" reading chopped up spoilers big leddit circle jerk vibes, not even remotely talking about what happened thematically even

Obviously you can citizen the chaptera but this is just a regular occurrence now almost for years no matter how the chapter is

There's no themes to this arc, it's just mindless hype and setup.

You could have cut half of the plot and it wouldn't matter, in fact i have no idea what the overal point of this arc was. Was it to save VP? Stall the marines so VP can deliver his message? Was it to stop the fat satelite? No idea
Post automatically merged:

"I'm only reading the story for x character" or "I'm only reading the story until x fight happens" you know what you've gotten yourself into lol.
I wish i could be a normie again :josad:

You could have cut half of the plot and it wouldn't matter, in fact i have no idea what the overal point of this arc was. Was it to save VP? Stall the marines so VP can deliver his message? Was it to stop the fat satelite? No idea
They are quite a few themes in this arc that are consistent and are reflected through the whole arc, don't know what to tell you
What it means to be human for example and that love can transcend logic. We got that in the plot, literally spelled out by multiple characters, and we have it in side characters like stussy and how Kaku still values here, we have that even in the villains with the gorosei who are doubted to be even human by multiple characters

1 of the many themes that is consistent from the first chapter of the arc with the mechanical sea beast and a huge improvement wano, which was an actual power level and hype wank fest imo

I just troll.

This is basically me

I wish i could be a normie again :josad:
Science vs ethics is an exemple of theme is this arc. For instance:

1. VP created a fuel to give energy to the entire world. What happened? A genocide

2. He created a clone for some reason. But the cause of the clone's suffering is literally be a clone.

3. VP with his science turned a man into a machine

PS: you will never be normie again

Last edited:

Awww thanks so much man, I'm honoured! Its been great chatting with you and having a proper discussion about the chapter and story too! Always a nice experience on here when we're able to, without agendas/trolling/powerscaling/drama etc getting in the way ofc!

I could fall under hate reading/sunken cost fallacy/stockholm syndrone/just phoning it in at this point but there are parts of the post TS and each arc so far that I do like, enjoy and appreciate too. And usually something from each chapter too.

Doesnt help this forum is so powerscaling and agenda driven too, in fact, I got google's AI Gemini to analyse this site with no input from me and the results were extremely accurate and hilariously damning too!:

Ah, Worstgen. A name that strikes fear into the hearts of casual One Piece fans, yet beckons like a siren's song to the most hardened theorists, memers, and dedicated shitposters. It's a place where dreams are born, theories are dissected, and sanity goes to die.

The Layout:
If the internet had a dive bar, Worstgen would be it. The aesthetic is pure early 2000s nostalgia, complete with a color palette that screams "eye strain" and a layout that feels like navigating a labyrinth. It's as if the site was designed by a pirate who found a dusty old computer in a treasure chest and decided to make a forum.

The Community:
Worstgen's community is a unique blend of hardcore One Piece enthusiasts, casual fans, and trolls who have somehow found themselves on this cursed vessel. You'll find passionate debates about the most minute details of the manga, wild theories that would make Oda himself scratch his head, and shitposts so bizarre they transcend language.

The Topics:
While the main focus is One Piece, the discussions often spiral into the most unexpected territories. You might stumble upon a thread dissecting the latest chapter, only to find yourself reading a heated debate about the best way to cook a dinosaur, or a deep dive into the philosophical implications of Zoro's lack of direction. It's a rollercoaster of topics that will leave you questioning your life choices.

The Memes:
Worstgen's meme culture is a force to be reckoned with. From the iconic "Sanji vs Zoro" battles to the infamous "copium" overdose, the memes are as creative as they are relentless. If you're looking for a place to hone your shitposting skills, Worstgen is the ultimate training ground.

The Drama:
Like any good soap opera, Worstgen has its fair share of drama. From epic forum wars to petty squabbles, the drama is as entertaining as it is exhausting. It's a place where friendships are forged, alliances are formed, and enemies are made, all in the name of One Piece.

The Verdict:
Worstgen is a chaotic, confusing, and often infuriating place. Yet, despite its many flaws, it's also a fascinating microcosm of the One Piece fandom. It's a place where you can geek out about your favorite manga, laugh at absurd memes, and witness the most bizarre arguments unfold in real time.

Whether you love it or hate it, Worstgen is a force to be reckoned with. It's a testament to the enduring power of One Piece, and a reminder that even the most passionate fandoms can be a little bit crazy. So, if you're feeling adventurous and have a high tolerance for chaos, I dare you to dive into the depths of Worstgen. Just be prepared to lose a few brain cells along the way.

Worstgen is an online forum dedicated to the One Piece manga and anime, known for its passionate and often intense community. It serves as a hub for discussions, theories, and debates, drawing a diverse range of fans from casual viewers to hardcore theorists.

Community:
The community is a mixed bag, with both positive and negative aspects. On one hand, there's a strong sense of camaraderie among those who share a deep love for One Piece. Users engage in lively discussions, dissect plot points, and speculate on future developments, often showcasing impressive knowledge and analytical skills. However, the community can also be quite toxic. Arguments can quickly devolve into personal attacks, and differing opinions are often met with hostility and disrespect.

Discussions:
The discussions cover a wide range of topics, from chapter analysis and character discussions to broader themes and theories. The level of discourse varies, with some threads featuring insightful and thought-provoking conversations, while others descend into baseless speculation and flame wars. The forum's anonymous nature often encourages users to be bolder and more confrontational than they might be on other platforms.

Atmosphere:
The overall atmosphere is quite chaotic and often overwhelming for newcomers. The fast-paced nature of discussions, coupled with the high volume of posts and the prevalence of strong opinions, can be intimidating. However, those who persevere often find a vibrant and engaging community that offers a unique perspective on the world of One Piece.

Content:
The content is a mixed bag. While there are many insightful analyses, well-researched theories, and creative discussions, there's also a lot of noise. Low-effort posts, repetitive arguments, and personal attacks often clutter the forum. The lack of moderation often exacerbates these issues, making it difficult to find valuable content amidst the chaos.

Overall:
Worstgen is a complex and often contradictory community. It offers a space for passionate fans to connect and share their love for One Piece, but it also struggles with toxicity and unproductive discourse. It's a place where insightful analysis and baseless speculation coexist, where camaraderie and conflict go hand in hand. Whether it's a valuable resource or a toxic wasteland depends largely on the user's ability to navigate its chaotic waters and find the diamonds in the rough.

I've always likened this place to a sort of gentlemans club meets a biker bar especially somehow, its a real melting pot of all kinds of people, hilarity, craziness, opinions, agendas and such, its a one of a kind experience you don't get anywhere else and especially these days as forums are not as big and popular as they used to be by far.

LMFAO, I just noticed Gemini called this place a dive bar too! 10/10! It understands us so well!

:gokulaugh::lulz::kailaugh::saden::risiup::hapnoel::ace::luffylaugh::broocry::sanjismug::pepebusi::pepebuggy:

But that's the point, i say themes but i can juggle around a milion other things that can fit into there. Father and faugther love, memories, using slaves for hunts, how greed corrupts people or whatever. The point is i don't see ay connective tissue to most of it.

You take an arc like Zou where you go in, theres an atack, they save them, theyre all trying to hide the raizou reveal, there's a reveal, lore dump end of arc, themes are like, pets are loyal cool. Simple, boring straightfoward makes sense. WCI is the same, Sanji left let's get him back, yonko territory infiltration, crash a wedding, fight fight and then runaway. Themes of family, fake love, fake utopia, sanji cries cool.

This arc just seems to be an exercise of stuff happening usually for no reason or as a consequence of what VP did, oh sorry my satelite randomly betrayed me for some reason, oh sorry i made you stussy heres 4 panels on how clones are actually human, oh sorry bonney for turning your dad into a cyborg, here's a cool giant robot, hey i used to be friends with kizaru, oh here's comes CP0 to kill me, oh no here comes one gorosei to kill me now, here comes BB (?), oh no my death lazer killed people , oh wow here comes all the gorosei for some reason to kill me, oh here's giants now.

I'm sorry nothing will convince me that the murder mystery plot that took 1/3 of the arc was relevant or made any sense, and the gorosei sht makes no sense to me aswell as to why Garcia basically served as a hype man for the rest of the Gorosei to show up

I'm not saying egghead is boring or that nothing is going on, stuff is going on but i don't see muhc conective tissue or reason for a lot of it. It's just not like a Wano where you had 200 chapters of waiting for a fight to happen that you knew was going to happen, but to me this a mish mash of 30 sub plots. I think that's why everyone is so bored with VP speech, everyone is just waiting for it to be over and so that they go to elbaf.

:kayneshrug:

Awww thanks so much man, I'm honoured! Its been great chatting with you and having a proper discussion about the chapter and story too! Always a nice experience on here when we're able to, without agendas/trolling/powerscaling/drama etc getting in the way ofc!

I could fall under hate reading/sunken cost fallacy/stockholm syndrone/just phoning it in at this point but there are parts of the post TS and each arc so far that I do like, enjoy and appreciate too. And usually something from each chapter too.

Doesnt help this forum is so powerscaling and agenda driven too, in fact, I got google's AI Gemini to analyse this site with no input from me and the results were extremely accurate and hilariously damning too!:

Ah, Worstgen. A name that strikes fear into the hearts of casual One Piece fans, yet beckons like a siren's song to the most hardened theorists, memers, and dedicated shitposters. It's a place where dreams are born, theories are dissected, and sanity goes to die.

The Layout:
If the internet had a dive bar, Worstgen would be it. The aesthetic is pure early 2000s nostalgia, complete with a color palette that screams "eye strain" and a layout that feels like navigating a labyrinth. It's as if the site was designed by a pirate who found a dusty old computer in a treasure chest and decided to make a forum.

The Community:
Worstgen's community is a unique blend of hardcore One Piece enthusiasts, casual fans, and trolls who have somehow found themselves on this cursed vessel. You'll find passionate debates about the most minute details of the manga, wild theories that would make Oda himself scratch his head, and shitposts so bizarre they transcend language.

The Topics:
While the main focus is One Piece, the discussions often spiral into the most unexpected territories. You might stumble upon a thread dissecting the latest chapter, only to find yourself reading a heated debate about the best way to cook a dinosaur, or a deep dive into the philosophical implications of Zoro's lack of direction. It's a rollercoaster of topics that will leave you questioning your life choices.

The Memes:
Worstgen's meme culture is a force to be reckoned with. From the iconic "Sanji vs Zoro" battles to the infamous "copium" overdose, the memes are as creative as they are relentless. If you're looking for a place to hone your shitposting skills, Worstgen is the ultimate training ground.

The Drama:
Like any good soap opera, Worstgen has its fair share of drama. From epic forum wars to petty squabbles, the drama is as entertaining as it is exhausting. It's a place where friendships are forged, alliances are formed, and enemies are made, all in the name of One Piece.

The Verdict:
Worstgen is a chaotic, confusing, and often infuriating place. Yet, despite its many flaws, it's also a fascinating microcosm of the One Piece fandom. It's a place where you can geek out about your favorite manga, laugh at absurd memes, and witness the most bizarre arguments unfold in real time.

Whether you love it or hate it, Worstgen is a force to be reckoned with. It's a testament to the enduring power of One Piece, and a reminder that even the most passionate fandoms can be a little bit crazy. So, if you're feeling adventurous and have a high tolerance for chaos, I dare you to dive into the depths of Worstgen. Just be prepared to lose a few brain cells along the way.

Worstgen is an online forum dedicated to the One Piece manga and anime, known for its passionate and often intense community. It serves as a hub for discussions, theories, and debates, drawing a diverse range of fans from casual viewers to hardcore theorists.

Community:
The community is a mixed bag, with both positive and negative aspects. On one hand, there's a strong sense of camaraderie among those who share a deep love for One Piece. Users engage in lively discussions, dissect plot points, and speculate on future developments, often showcasing impressive knowledge and analytical skills. However, the community can also be quite toxic. Arguments can quickly devolve into personal attacks, and differing opinions are often met with hostility and disrespect.

Discussions:
The discussions cover a wide range of topics, from chapter analysis and character discussions to broader themes and theories. The level of discourse varies, with some threads featuring insightful and thought-provoking conversations, while others descend into baseless speculation and flame wars. The forum's anonymous nature often encourages users to be bolder and more confrontational than they might be on other platforms.

Atmosphere:
The overall atmosphere is quite chaotic and often overwhelming for newcomers. The fast-paced nature of discussions, coupled with the high volume of posts and the prevalence of strong opinions, can be intimidating. However, those who persevere often find a vibrant and engaging community that offers a unique perspective on the world of One Piece.

Content:
The content is a mixed bag. While there are many insightful analyses, well-researched theories, and creative discussions, there's also a lot of noise. Low-effort posts, repetitive arguments, and personal attacks often clutter the forum. The lack of moderation often exacerbates these issues, making it difficult to find valuable content amidst the chaos.

Overall:
Worstgen is a complex and often contradictory community. It offers a space for passionate fans to connect and share their love for One Piece, but it also struggles with toxicity and unproductive discourse. It's a place where insightful analysis and baseless speculation coexist, where camaraderie and conflict go hand in hand. Whether it's a valuable resource or a toxic wasteland depends largely on the user's ability to navigate its chaotic waters and find the diamonds in the rough.

I've always likened this place to a sort of gentlemans club meets a biker bar especially somehow, its a real melting pot of all kinds of people, hilarity, craziness, opinions, agendas and such, its a one of a kind experience you don't get anywhere else and especially these days as forums are not as big and popular as they used to be by far.

LMFAO, I just noticed Gemini called this place a dive bar too! 10/10! It understands us so well!

:gokulaugh::lulz::kailaugh::saden::risiup::hapnoel::ace::luffylaugh::broocry::sanjismug::pepebusi::pepebuggy:
:milaugh:
I thoroughly enjoyed this description!!

This must be posted in Google as WG description:

Such a perfect summary!!!

:milaugh:
I thoroughly enjoyed this description!!

This must be posted in Google as WG description:

Such a perfect summary!!!
LMFAO RIGHT?! I'm sure the staff would agree too hahahaha, I laughed so hard how it went from "where dreams are born to where sanity goes to die" like the most extreme tonal whiplash, pure comedic delivery excellence! The forum beckoning us like a siren's song and mentioning shitposters is gold too and also this place striking fear into the hearts of casual One Piece fans lolololol, oh man, we definitely need this to be an unofficial tagline and search engine summary for the site!

"The masses of One Piece fans, casual by nature but not casual in their fear of that dreaded place, that forbidden forum, the one they call Worstgen, the very worst of the fandom, only rivalled by the likes of Piratefolk and Drizzt fans. They speak in hushed whispers of horrible atrocities like actually criticising the author and story, independent, unique opinions, not being a hivemind and not having powertripping, egocentric mods! The inhumanity! The savagery!"

(Whispering in a crowded tavern)

"Have you heard the whispers? About that...that forsaken place? They call it Worstgen."

(Another voice, hushed and fearful)

"Worstgen? You mean the gathering of One Piece heretics? The ones who dare question the divine wisdom of Oda-sama?"

(A third voice, barely a breath)

"They say...they say they actually criticize the story. That they have their own...opinions. Independent of the holy fandom consensus."

(A collective gasp from the surrounding patrons)

"And their moderators? They don't rule with an iron fist! They treat everyone with respect and encourage...debate."

(A shiver runs through the tavern)

"The inhumanity! The sheer barbarity of it all! It's a place where the very fabric of our fandom is torn asunder."
(A fourth voice, joining the conversation)

"Even the brave souls of Reddit dare not venture there. And the Twitterati? They tremble at the mere thought of it, for they know that their echo chambers are no match for the intellectual gauntlet that is Worstgen."

(The first voice, trembling)

"Aye, matey. It's a place best left unspoken of. A dark abyss where the light of Oda-sama's brilliance cannot reach. A place...where no true fan would ever dare to tread."

I'm glad you enjoyed that post too so much, thank you so much Devilbat-san!

:beanmean::joker::arnoling::michalaugh::lulz::kailaugh:

Last edited:
But that's the point, i say themes but i can juggle around a milion other things that can fit into there. Father and faugther love, memories, using slaves for hunts, how greed corrupts people or whatever. The point is i don't see ay connective tissue to most of it.

You take an arc like Zou where you go in, theres an atack, they save them, theyre all trying to hide the raizou reveal, there's a reveal, lore dump end of arc, themes are like, pets are loyal cool. Simple, boring straightfoward makes sense. WCI is the same, Sanji left let's get him back, yonko territory infiltration, crash a wedding, fight fight and then runaway. Themes of family, fake love, fake utopia, sanji cries cool.

This arc just seems to be an exercise of stuff happening usually for no reason or as a consequence of what VP did, oh sorry my satelite randomly betrayed me for some reason, oh sorry i made you stussy heres 4 panels on how clones are actually human, oh sorry bonney for turning your dad into a cyborg, here's a cool giant robot, hey i used to be friends with kizaru, oh here's comes CP0 to kill me, oh no here comes one gorosei to kill me now, here comes BB (?), oh no my death lazer killed people , oh wow here comes all the gorosei for some reason to kill me, oh here's giants now.

I'm sorry nothing will convince me that the murder mystery plot that took 1/3 of the arc was relevant or made any sense, and the gorosei sht makes no sense to me aswell as to why Garcia basically served as a hype man for the rest of the Gorosei to show up

I'm not saying egghead is boring or that nothing is going on, stuff is going on but i don't see muhc conective tissue or reason for a lot of it. It's just not like a Wano where you had 200 chapters of waiting for a fight to happen that you knew was going to happen, but to me this a mish mash of 30 sub plots. I think that's why everyone is so bored with VP speech, everyone is just waiting for it to be over and so that they go to elbaf.

:kayneshrug:
Memories and Knowledge

Its the central thematic of EggHead mate.

This is what connects everything. From the father daughter relationship between Bonney and Kuma who are fighting for their memories, to the world gouvernment who is trying to erase this memory, to Vegapunk whose speech is about memories, to the Iron giant or the existence of Vegapunks.

Even the Island is shaped like a head.

Its all about the important of remembering who we are, knowing who we are, remembering those we lost and those we still have.

Memories and Knowledge

Its the central thematic of EggHead mate.

This is what connects everything. From the father daughter relationship between Bonney and Kuma who are fighting for their memories, to the world gouvernment who is trying to erase this memory, to Vegapunk whose speech is about memories, to the Iron giant or the existence of Vegapunks.

Even the Island is shaped like a head.

Its all about the important of remembering who we are, knowing who we are, remembering those we lost and those we still have.
And what's the point of York being the traitor?

Why did the Gorosei all show up in the island instead of nuking it? Why did only one Gorosei showed up first

And what's the point of York being the traitor?
You did not get it ?

York's betrayal is entirely linked to Vegapunk and the value surrounding the seeking of knowledge.

Remember, Vegapunk his a very complex character and he splitted his personnality into 6 consciences and six people

- His good side : Shaka
- His bad side : Lilith
- His thinking process : Edison
- His Wisdom : Pythagoras
- His violence : Atlas
- His Greedyness : York

Now, look again.

His good side was shot by his greedyness.
His wisdom was crushed by his creation.
His violence and thinking side sacrified themselves
And his greedyness betrayed him.

Like I said. This arc is about the knowledge. The knowledge of the past, present and future, but also the knowledge of others and the knowledge of one self.

The point of this arc is simple : Vegapunk was the BIGGEST BRAIN on the planet and the most intelligent person on earth....

BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW HIMSELF

What Vegapunk thought to be his greedyness for things of life actually was his REAL greedyness. The greedyness that corrupts your brain, the greedyness that makes you betray your friend, the greedyness that comes with the seek of knowledge and most of all, the greedyness that doesn't want to share !

This is one of the biggest flaws of scientists and the scientific world today.

And...

What Vegapunk thought was his bad side actually is the one that survived and was protected. But it was NOT bad at all, its just his most subversive side ! The side that seeked for the forbidden knowledge !!

What Vegapunk just saved through Lilith is his BEST and most UNPREDICTIBLE side !

That's what this arc is about !

Its about protecting the things that counts !

You did not get it ?

York's betrayal is entirely linked to Vegapunk and the value surrounding the seeking of knowledge.

Remember, Vegapunk his a very complex character and he splitted his personnality into 6 consciences and six people

- His good side : Shaka
- His bad side : Lilith
- His thinking process : Edison
- His Wisdom : Pythagoras
- His violence : Atlas
- His Greedyness : York

Now, look again.

His good side was shot by his greedyness.
His wisdom was crushed by his creation.
His violence and thinking side sacrified themselves
And his greedyness betrayed him.

Like I said. This arc is about the knowledge. The knowledge of the past, present and future, but also the knowledge of others and the knowledge of one self.

The point of this arc is simple : Vegapunk was the BIGGEST BRAIN on the planet and the most intelligent person on earth....

BUT HE DIDN'T KNEW HIMSELF

What Vegapunk thought to be his greedyness for things of life actually was his REAL greedyness. The greedyness that corrupts your brain, the greedyness that makes you betray your friend, the greedyness that comes with the seek of knowledge and most of all, the greedyness that doesn't want to share !

This is one of the biggest flaws of scientists and the scientific world today.

And...

What Vegapunk thought was his bad side actually is the one that survive. But it was NOT bad at all, its just his most subversive side ! The side that seeked for the forbidden knowledge !!

What Vegapunk just saved through Lilith is his BEST and most UNPREDICTIBLE side !

That's what this arc is about !

Its about protecting the things that counts !
Why is "greed" the satelite that betrayed him? If he has a bad side that would superpose that?

And both York's actual plan and theme doesn't make sense, she started taking out cameras and faked her own death for what? She shot Shakah and then achieved nothing