Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
Yeah, but if the story I saw was accurate, his costume just ripped, so you could see part of his nutsack. Makes a lot more sense than it being a design choice.
I mean do people who are whining about the opening show want the womenless and nude Olympics to return? Serious question. The cognitive dissonance and lack of historical knowledge is almost embarrassing.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Karoo's Strongest Warrior
I mean do people who are whining about the opening show want the womenless and nude Olympics to return? Serious question. The cognitive dissonance and lack of historical knowledge is almost embarrassing.
That's why I want it to come back: listening to weirdos whine about how much they hate nudity is hilarious to me.

Nature made us all suck on boobs for sustenance, and we all came from penis and vagina, or at least sperm and egg, and I have to hear "OMG NAKED PEOPLE, NAKED PEOPLE DOING SPORTS, GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

Like, I can understand restricting SEX in public, but once we started acting like peeing on a tree was weird, let alone breast feeding this species turned dumb as rocks.

It would be so funny to see countries who act like they deserve international respect go "We are boycotting the Olympics, because of the scary naked people, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH".

Scared of breasts and ballsack. Ridiculous. And these people are supposed to make high level decisions? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Make it its own special thing: "The Naked Olympics". "See athletes in their full glory." There has to be a market for this. Some sports it wouldn't work, though, you just need the uniforms for various sports due to safety and whatnot.

That's why I want it to come back: listening to weirdos whine about how much they hate nudity is hilarious to me.

Nature made us all suck on boobs for sustenance, and we all came from penis and vagina, or at least sperm and egg, and I have to hear "OMG NAKED PEOPLE, NAKED PEOPLE DOING SPORTS, GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

Like, I can understand restricting SEX in public, but once we started acting like peeing on a tree was weird, let alone breast feeding this species turned dumb as rocks.

It would be so funny to see countries who act like they deserve international respect go "We are boycotting the Olympics, because of the scary naked people, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH".

Scared of breasts and ballsack. Ridiculous. And these people are supposed to make high level decisions? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Make it its own special thing: "The Naked Olympics". "See athletes in their full glory." There has to be a market for this. Some sports it wouldn't work, though, you just need the uniforms for various sports due to safety and whatnot.
I mean look at these guys
https://x.com/Goddamngreek1/status/1817021906614124811
Completely historically inaccurate representation. the 'statues' should have been naked and painted with colors.