Carrot's next appearance when?

• Total voters
The family successfully takes over thread

Afternoon family!

I wanted to congratulate everyone on the successful takeover of the Conejo cult, we will slowly roll out renovations in the coming weeks to make this place... business friendly.

Never again will the furries have a safe place to spread their filthy degeneracy.

As for the one called @WalnutTax little does he know we too have one trained in the art of plot armor and he is being hunted as we speak. @Emil will have his head shortly.

Worry not our dear @Pot Goblin the cult is now in good hands!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Afternoon family!

I wanted to congratulate everyone on the successful takeover of the Conejo cult, we will slowly roll out renovations in the coming weeks to make this place... business friendly.

Never again will the furries have a safe place to spread their filthy degeneracy.

As for the one called @WalnutTax little does he know we too have one trained in the art of plot armor and he is being hunted as we speak. @Emil will have his head shortly.

Just as planned
:sadgrin:

Emil

Certified Memelord

Afternoon family!

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎

As for the one called @WalnutTax little does he know we too have one trained in the art of plot armor and he is being hunted as we speak. @Emil will have his head shortly.​
You are sorely mistaken if you consider me a loose end like that. I am not a threat and have already decided to pursue a new way of life, one free from your oppression. The past will be put behind, but never forgotten. Adventures awaits!

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

Conejo club member cooking
Your arrows shall not harm anyone in this thread, for unlike the traitor you have sworn allegiance to, we protect and standby our nakama and our unity makes us strongeru desu! :goatasure:

Post automatically merged:

Do you have the original version of this image? :milaugh:
Here you go king

New roles
Lemme consult the mafia name generator

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Consider me your executioner
And no I'm not talking about a role here
:pepecafe: