Carrot's next appearance when?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
‎
And manuls, bats, lions and other fluffy balls!

We don't discriminate.
Omg its so fluffy :perocry:

Boss, hide! Don't let them know you're here!
On whos side are you? What happened to Batbearbros? :doffycry:

I'm not though 🤭
Ahh, so you're on that beach :hihihi:

Nice swimming trunks btw 🤭

They were just having a good time!

good job, my little kitties, good job!
And who had to clean their good time up? Me of course :hurry:

Argh who even let those kitties in again?? I knew they didn't change! I demand a voting whether they can stay or not! :few:

Nooooo, not the pancakes!!!!!!!!!!
Yes the pancakes! The best ones we had for a while, what a pity that I had to eat yours! :yearight:

@Mr. Reloaded we could share the money :shocking:

On whose side are you? What happened to Batbearbros? :doffycry:
I have been brainwashed and deceived! And so were you! We both are a part of the Family, and we owe them one! Stop with the drugged carrot cake and worshipping! You were holding boss against his will, how could you?

And who had to clean their good time up? Me of course :hurry:

Argh who even let those kitties in again?? I knew they didn't change! I demand a voting whether they can stay or not! :few:
Bunnies can wreak havoc just as fine :D

Yes the pancakes! The best ones we had for a while, what a pity that I had to eat yours! :yearight:
Now you're just being evil!

Guess I will lose those carrot cake kilos after all.

I think my copes evolved to a point where i've rekindled the idea that Oda is doing something with Carrot

Rereading some of the old arguments for Carrot in 1056, seing the abrupt ending and Pedro's will i think reconvinced me that, something extremlly fishy is going on.

I'm probably setting myself up for more disapointment, but not having a cover story of her ruling zou ( which is prime gag material and an great way to "end" up a fan favourite character) not showing her in absolute no way, not even a tiny cameo, when we're jumping all over the world makes me think something is up

I think my copes evolved to a point where i've rekindled the idea that Oda is doing something with Carrot

Rereading some of the old arguments for Carrot in 1056, seing the abrupt ending and Pedro's will i think reconvinced me that, something extremlly fishy is going on.

I'm probably setting myself up for more disapointment, but not having a cover story of her ruling zou ( which is prime gag material and an great way to "end" up a fan favourite character) not showing her in absolute no way, not even a tiny cameo, when we're jumping all over the world makes me think something is up
no matter who the community thinks is the next sh, NOBODY can name a role for them on the crew. For some reason fans ditch the importance of that simply for their own head cannon. Only ONE has done it and it’s obvious asf.

no matter who the community thinks is the next sh, NOBODY can name a role for them on the crew. For some reason fans ditch the importance of that simply for their own head cannon. Only ONE has done it and it’s obvious asf.
That's what i first came up with when i came to this forum the first time, i was asking about roles mainly and also dreams.

The issue is that there's a very strong anti- Carrot bias on this forum, which aparently exists because some massive Yamato-Carrot feud that happened. So it's sorta pointless to try to sell the Carrot idea to people who have it against her, it only generates rage threads and sht.

Also given some Carrot fans are a bit too excessive when making arguments it fuels people getting sick of it.

Hell i was once told that Carrot is not suficiently good enough of a lookout, while simultaneous being argued to that Yamato role was "samurai". I was told Pedro's dream works with Carrot staying Zou, because that helps bring the Dawn somehow

Shits wild

But both sides sometimes are either too pro-Carrot delusionally so, or too anti-Carrot. So normal discussion is impossible

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
‎
@Mr. Reloaded don't you think that I didn't see this!

I have been brainwashed and deceived! And so were you! We both are a part of the Family, and we owe them one! Stop with the drugged carrot cake and worshipping! You were holding boss against his will, how could you?
Why would I stop? In the family I'm just a small fish, but here I am that security bear!

Also you ruined my perfect plan to overtake the family while @Mr. Reloaded is in that cage, and somehow I'm pretty sure that he won't forgive me so easily this time :emohiyo:

And now eat your cake :optimistic:

Bunnies can wreak havoc just as fine :D
Aww but they actually look cute while doing so :blush:

Now you're just being evil!

Guess I will lose those carrot cake kilos after all.
Ah don't you worry, of course I've saved you a pancake! We conejo blanco bros are friends :feelsokeman:

Why would I stop? In the family I'm just a small fish, but here I am that security bear!

Also you ruined my perfect plan to overtake the family while @Mr. Reloaded is in that cage, and somehow I'm pretty sure that he won't forgive me so easily this time :emohiyo:
Ah, the eternal question of being the biggest fish in a small pond, or a smaller one in a big pond. Just keep in mind that @Mr. Reloaded isn't the boss, @AL sama is. And don't discount @Playa4321. When they get to know what you did, don't you think this whole Conejo Blanco group will be overtaken by the family? You'd better be prepared for that :sadgrin:

And now eat your cake :optimistic:

I'm calling an expert to see if it's drugged...

Ah don't you worry, of course I've saved you a pancake! We conejo blanco bros are friends :feelsokeman:

Yummy!