Carrot's next appearance when?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
The boss will need a bodyguard and I think I've proven that I'm absolutely trustable enough for this job

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀

Afternoon family!

I wanted to congratulate everyone on the successful takeover of the Conejo cult, we will slowly roll out renovations in the coming weeks to make this place... business friendly.

Never again will the furries have a safe place to spread their filthy degeneracy.

As for the one called @WalnutTax little does he know we too have one trained in the art of plot armor and he is being hunted as we speak. @Emil will have his head shortly.

Worry not our dear @Pot Goblin the cult is now in good hands!

Rabbits always deserve to be stewed on sight, so this sounds all good to me. :myman:
I'll be that bloke that folk for awhile assume is important but eventually realise is actually just there for the free food. :pepecorn:

stop this MADNESS !!!!!!!!

@Tyki_Mikk @Pot Goblin we alll got tricked by @Mr. Reloaded this is a goddamn trap :crazwhat:

He only wants everyone to join this now ,and later he will turn this back into the old Cult it was before ,but we can‘t leave anymore he pulled of a betrayal we never saw coming :crazwhat:
Disgusting lie. The cult is donzo, this is family grounds now.