Carrot's next appearance when?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
I am leaving here today with a wealth of knowledge I will always treasure. Working with the cult has been a fantastic learning experience, and I am thankful for the skills I've acquired. I feel as if being here with you all each day has made me a more complete and well-rounded person.

I've learned how to take direction, criticism, and compliments. These are three things I wasn't so great at taking before, and now I feel as though I can apply that in many different situations.

I've also learned to be open-minded, to value other people's opinions and to consider other ideas along with mine, to end up with a great final result.
Being part of a cult has taught me skills that I can use in more than just the professional area of my life. My relationships on a personal level are in a better place than they were, thanks to some of the things I've learned from many of you.

I've come to realize that being a part of a community is more than just sharing credit. A cult takes compromise. When you are in a cult you have to at times lead, follow, and more often than not, meet in the middle.

Realizing that my previous marriage was also a team effort is what is prompting this bittersweet change for me.

When my spouse mysteriously kicked the bucket last year, it was up to me to compromise and agree to move her family across the country for them to fulfill her will. If I could stay here forever, I would, but this is an opportunity for them that can't be passed up. As her partner and teammate, it would be selfish of me to ask her to turn it down.

My wish for everyone here is that you all continue to experience the greatness of Conejo Blanco, to feel fulfilled in all you do, and to have nothing but pleasant results with each completed bunny session! While that may be an overly optimistic wish, it is sincere.

It's been a pleasure working here, and I will genuinely miss it. I take with me fond memories, valuable skills, and I hope to one day leave an impression on others similar to the one you have left on me.

Amor a Luna

And good luck my children :catsweat:

Also taking @GUI VI and @Akai2 with me if you don't mind Pot :catblush:

I am leaving here today with a wealth of knowledge I will always treasure. Working with the cult has been a fantastic learning experience, and I am thankful for the skills I've acquired. I feel as if being here with you all each day has made me a more complete and well-rounded person.

I've learned how to take direction, criticism, and compliments. These are three things I wasn't so great at taking before, and now I feel as though I can apply that in many different situations.

I've also learned to be open-minded, to value other people's opinions and to consider other ideas along with mine, to end up with a great final result.
Being part of a cult has taught me skills that I can use in more than just the professional area of my life. My relationships on a personal level are in a better place than they were, thanks to some of the things I've learned from many of you.

I've come to realize that being a part of a community is more than just sharing credit. A cult takes compromise. When you are in a cult you have to at times lead, follow, and more often than not, meet in the middle.

Realizing that my previous marriage was also a team effort is what is prompting this bittersweet change for me.

When my spouse mysteriously kicked the bucket last year, it was up to me to compromise and agree to move her family across the country for them to fulfill her will. If I could stay here forever, I would, but this is an opportunity for them that can't be passed up. As her partner and teammate, it would be selfish of me to ask her to turn it down.

My wish for everyone here is that you all continue to experience the greatness of Conejo Blanco, to feel fulfilled in all you do, and to have nothing but pleasant results with each completed bunny session! While that may be an overly optimistic wish, it is sincere.

It's been a pleasure working here, and I will genuinely miss it. I take with me fond memories, valuable skills, and I hope to one day leave an impression on others similar to the one you have left on me.

Amor a Luna

The end of an era.

Rip bozo and someone nuke my account too please

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Amor a Luna

Ripepperoni

Amor a Luna

Yeah kinda no

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎

Amor a Luna

Thanks to my many many connections, I was able to rent a pirate ship to better help everyone traverse to this land to catch this miserable intern traitor.
Whaddaya say 'bout removing that little bounty of mine and let bygones be bygones? Savvy?