Carrot's next appearance when?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
>be me, Carrot from the Zou kingdom
>just spent the whole Wano arc with the Strawhats, thinking I'm finally gonna join their crew
>but at the end, they just left me behind without even a second thought
>like, what the hell guys?
>I spent the whole time on Zou with you, helped you through Whole Cake Island and even suffered through those damn filler arcs
>but apparently, that's not enough to earn my spot on the Sunny
>and don't get me started on those two fraud dukes, Neko and Inu
>they were all like 'oh yes, Carrot should be queen of Zou!' but now who's stuck on this damn elephant island while they chill in Wano like the frauds they are
>and let's not forget the whole barrel incident, where I was supposed to be on the Sunny but got replaced by that stupid swamp ass nasty stank Caribou
>seriously, who wants that guy on their crew anyways?
>and guess what? I was supposed to be on the next island with the Strawhats, Egghead, and have my own storyline and snow logia powers and make 'conejo blanco' a thing
>but nope, I'm just left behind and probably forgotten about
>thanks for nothing, Luffy and co.
>at this point, I'm starting to think maybe joining the Strawhats wasn't such a great idea after all
>I mean, do I really want to be a part of a crew that just leaves their friends behind without a care?
>screw it, I'll just go find my own adventure and maybe run into the Strawhats again one day
>but for now, I'll just sit here on Zou, the forgotten member of the Strawhats crew.

>thanks, guys. Really appreciate it.

>just spent the whole Wano arc with the Strawhats, thinking I'm finally gonna join their crew
>I spent the whole time on Zou with you, helped you through Whole Cake Island and even suffered through those damn filler arcs
>they were all like 'oh yes, Carrot should be queen of Zou!' but now who's stuck on this damn elephant island while they chill in Wano like the frauds they are
>and let's not forget the whole barrel incident, where I was supposed to be on the Sunny but got replaced by that stupid swamp ass nasty stank Caribou
>and guess what? I was supposed to be on the next island with the Strawhats, Egghead, and have my own storyline and snow logia powers and make 'conejo blanco' a thing
>at this point, I'm starting to think maybe joining the Strawhats wasn't such a great idea after all
>I mean, do I really want to be a part of a crew that just leaves their friends behind without a care?
>screw it, I'll just go find my own adventure and maybe run into the Strawhats again one day
>but for now, I'll just sit here on Zou, the forgotten member of the Strawhats crew.

Never forget Oda hates Pot so much that Oda had Caribou join the Blackbeard Pirates by sailing on the Sunny to Egghead while trapped in a barrel.

There's levels to this.

Garuchu