What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
โ€Ž
imma marry Carrot and be King if Zou
Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now that I've finally accepted Pudding x Sanji is real

Carrot x Kaku for Marriage (once Carrot is legal)

Kaku can give Stussy something to live for: Rabbit Grandchildren

It's time for Kaku to stop living as an assassin

And start living as a grass-eating Giraffe

Kaku: "I reject my humanity, Lucci! I choose to live as a furry, instead!"

Lucci: "Naito! I mean, Kaku, nooooooooooo!"

Yeah, this thread was a mistake

One who married boa VA in real life
When do bunnies get legal? (asking for a friend)

CoC: Color of Clowns

Gaimon D. Chest
โ€Ž
When do bunnies get legal? (asking for a friend)
Age of marriage in the One Piece world is 16, and Vivi's Coming of Age ceremony was at the same age. Based on this, Carrot should be able to get married by her next birthday, but, all jokes aside, I think Carrot is WAYYYYY too young for marriage.

Same with Pudding.

Vivi, in my opinion, was mature enough at that age to marry Koza, her friend, if she had wished (Vivi was 16 and Koza was 20). But, Vivi is BY FAR one of the most emotionally and mentally mature characters in the series, and acts far beyond her age compared to Carrot. Just look at how Vivi handles herself compared to 34-year-old Franky in Water 7.

I personally think the age of marriage should be far off from the age of consent, though, since doing that reduces Shotgun Marriages, marriages where young people get together due to pregnancy. In most modern societies (other societies are another story), I'd have the age of consent at 16-18 (depending on social factors), with statutory being the age of 20 for anyone over 25.

The issue is that in ancient societies people died a lot younger, so people having kids in their teens was often necessary, since people rarely made it past 50. People had children younger to continue the family line/tribe/village. Death of family members, especially when it came to children, was a lot more common in older times, especially from childbirth (both ways, mothers and kids).

Now that people often live past their 50s, we need different sex laws to keep young people from being taken advantage of by older people. Also, there's no need for young people to rush into pregnancy, since we live so much longer, and have a much larger population.

IMO adults in their 30s+ should stick to people 25 or older (that's when the prefrontal cortex fully forms, which controls risk-taking and decision making skills, which are huge when it comes to sexual and romantic decisions), or younger adults that are mentally mature for their age.

Minks seem to mostly develop at the same rate as humans when it comes to puberty, so, I think Carrot is fine to date people 5-10 years older once she's 16, which is why I don't mind her and Kaku getting together. To me, Kaku's still a kid, too.

This is why Sanji x Pudding doesn't bother me, Sanji's 21 and 4 years off from having a fully developed mind, and when he does reach 25 Pudding will be 20, and a lot more mature than she is now.

Age of consent being 16 works for the One Piece world, they should just have statutory cuttoff be at like 20 for people past 25. I like Marriage being at 25 because you really should wait until your brain is fully developed to get married, it's such a big decision, but, for the One Piece world, where people can develop a lot faster, I'd put it at 20.

So, if Pudding and Sanji and Carrot and Kaku got together, it would be similar to Scarlett and Kyros, where they met when Scarlett was 16, and Kyros was 25, and got married when Scarlett was 18. Sanji would be 25 while Pudding is 20, and Kaku would be 29 while Carrot is 20 (I'm okay with this because Kaku's social age is much lower than it should be, as his childhood was robbed from his by child-trafficking genocidal assassins. I want Kaku to be happy).

I just don't view people in their early 20s that differently from 16 year olds, way too much genetic range between races/genders, without even considering environmental factors. Some 16-year-old high schoolers are mature enough to date people a decent amount older than them, some are total idiots. Some 22 year old college students are mature enough to hold conversations with experts in their fields, some shouldn't be dating anybody, still.

Age doesn't determine maturity, it's just a guideline we use to try to keep kids from getting hurt by adults. I knew many people in high school much more intelligent than the stooge puppets pretending to run actual countries that are well known "child enthusiasts".

Why simp for Carrot, when Wanda's more mature tail is right there? Don't need the Peanut Butter to get tricks from Wanda

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Young love is beautiful, old people should respect that and stay out of it. And, if you like young love, just ship the young people with each other. Just like my Japanese lesbian anime!

Plz don't simp for Carrot in the Conejo Fanclub.

- OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE INTERNATIONAL CARROT DEFENSE FORCE -

By this statement, we hereby declare a split in the Carrot enthousiasts fanbase.

We like Carrot because she is a good character, because she has the potential to become an amazingly impactfull character in the story, because she looks like a cute bunny and because she is fun, strong, light hearted and completely goofy.

We therefore reject the sexualization, objectification and weird parasocial behaviors that could be aimed at the 15 years old ruler of the Mokomo Kingdom and Forever Nakama, Carrot, the Rabbit Mink.

- END OF STATEMENT -

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
โ˜ ๏ธ I just watched a guy get shot in the back of the head and then recycled

This shows awesome

BTW, still no parents or lineage for Carrot.

:shocking:

Not saying its important, I just find it strange that during a Saga completely centered around the concept of parenthood, Oda never build or even showed a actual parent for Carrot.

And I'm not saying that we must think deeply about it, but don't you find it strange that Carrot was raised to be a musketeer in such a young age ? And even more so, became a important person for the kingdom at the age of 15 ?

And really I don't want you to wonder... at ALL, but don't you find it odd that Oda specifically choosed to portray Carrot as a 15 year old girl instead of creating a simple young woman mink which would have been as easy when he probably already knew that her character would become the next ruler ?

:shocking: