Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
Still mad over the York reveal? :choppawhat:
York, Lucci, the pacing, the not showing big parts of what's happening, the atack of York, BB pirates, Kizaru and a Saint.

Shit's weird as fck. We spent 6+ chapters developing a murder mystery who done it, for her to be offscreen defeated aswell.

And 2 Vegapunks died with 0 consequences or build up lol.

Also Bonney is a shiczo and Lucci/Stussy are the weirdest 3rd wheels i've ever seen

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
β€Ž
G

Gorosei Informer

York, Lucci, the pacing, the not showing big parts of what's happening, the atack of York, BB pirates, Kizaru and a Saint.

Shit's weird as fck. We spent 6+ chapters developing a murder mystery who done it, for her to be offscreen defeated aswell.

And 2 Vegapunks died with 0 consequences or build up lol.

Also Bonney is a shiczo and Lucci/Stussy are the weirdest 3rd wheels i've ever seen
Feels like deja vu and a speedrun of the issues of Wano tbh!

Lilith was even talking about leaving the island and being excited to see the world, to sail away from the island, sound familiar?

Not surprising the story turned to trash/mid as soon as we got back to Egghead/Midhead sigh.

Not to mention Oda's trolling of Carrot fans with the carrot turbine thing at the beginning of this arc and the fucking barrel bait too...

York and the Seraphims being dealt with offscreen is absolutely trash writing. Oda sbuses offscreening way too much when he doesn't know what to do to resolve a situation, is bored with a plotline or wants to move on or just wants to "build suspense" and milk our anticipations.

You nailed it so much. About all the issues currently. Could not have said it better myself. The writing feels so apathetic and schizophrenic at times too. Even I fear and worry we're getting baited hard with Kizaru and Saturn too, I'm just trying to prepare for it. This random break for the live action which makes no sense and sounds more like an excuse, doesn't help. Waiting for Odas "improved drawing/art" now post eye surgery too apparently...

Although these are not the topics for this thread ofc but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Feels like deja vu and a speedrun of the issues of Wano tbh!

Lilith was even talking about leaving the island and being excited to see the world, to sail away from the island, sound familiar?

Not surprising the story turned to trash/mid as soon as we got back to Egghead/Midhead sigh.

Not to mention Oda's trolling of Carrot fans with the carrot turbine thing at the beginning of this arc and the fucking barrel bait too...

York and the Seraphims being dealt with offscreen is absolutely trash writing. Oda sbuses offscreening way too much when he doesn't know what to do to resolve a situation, is bored with a plotline or wants to move on or just wants to "build suspense" and milk our anticipations.

You nailed it so much. About all the issues currently. Could not have said it better myself. The writing feels so apathetic and schizophrenic at times too. Even I fear and worry we're getting baited hard with Kizaru and Saturn too, I'm just trying to prepare for it. This random break for the live action which makes no sense and sounds more like an excuse, doesn't help. Waiting for Odas "improved drawing/art" now post eye surgery too apparently...

Although these are not the topics for this thread ofc but I just wanted to get that off my chest.
So there is not one freaking thread where I can't see BS criticizm of One Piece. The fudge is wrong with this forum? Scratch that, I know what's wrong

Things need to change, and its not One Piece

So there is not one freaking thread where I can't see BS criticizm of One Piece. The fudge is wrong with this forum? Scratch that, I know what's wrong

People can complain about Oda all they want. But criticize individual characters and their fans will go ape shit on you...

G

Gorosei Informer

"Everyone is wrong but me, Everyone is the problem but me."

Massive yikes.

:seriously::kriwhat:
The past 20 or so pages haven't been remotely on topic :ihaha:

Feel free to vent about anything here :risitavirus:
LMFAO true! I do love how this feels like another waiting room type thread and poor @Pot Goblin has been getting trolled, left right and centre ad nauseum when they just want to celebrate and post about bunnies! Don't Carrot fans suffer enough?! Has Oda and certain other people not caused them far enough pain and grief as it is?! /s

Thank you though hahaha, I keep laughing at the title changes you keep doing, always a pleasant surprise!

:fujilaugh::cheers::lulz::kailaugh:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
β€Ž

What is with you and your obsession with dickriding Oda? Do you think he's going to personally fly from Japan and give you a handshake for defending his honor on some random forum?

Just because you disagree with it, does not make it invalid criticism.
Thank you though hahaha, I keep laughing at the title changes you keep doing, always a pleasant surprise!

:fujilaugh::cheers::lulz::kailaugh:
Thanks. I gotta say, the thread really kicked off thanks to Joe and his antics :ihaha:

What is with you and your obsession with dickriding Oda?
I can be very critizing of Oda when I need to. But in term of storytelling Oda ALMOST never fails despite what the "i wanna get on the hate bangwagon" will tell you.

Do you think he's going to personally fly from Japan and give you a handshake for defending his honor on some random forum?
I don't defend Oda, I defend good storytelling.

does not make it invalid criticism.
Art is subjective, technique is not.