What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Aww, the whole gang in action, a wonderful edit! The Bat is overseeing the charity event, I like that ;)
Aye! Almost half of our customers claimed that they only bought cookies because of that cute bat! So, the bears thank you for being up there! 🤭
The other half flew because of a certain someones grumpy face! :emohiyo:

Hold on.... ARE WE SPONSORING THE BEAR -DOLPHIN WAR WITH COOKIES???

SCANDALOUS!!!

OUTRAGEOUS!!!

CONEJOS, WE GOTTA STOP THAT!!!!
Indeed we are! :pepebusi:

Here, calm down & eat a coconut bear cookie! :optimistic:

See? Now that you ate one of those cookies as well, you're my accomplice! Cling together, swing together! :blush:

And now bake more of these gingerbats, the customers love them! :pepehawk:

Oh I have to try it! @Mr. Reloaded we should add dolphin burgers to the restaurants menu, yadadada :blobdj:

We got beaten by these lowly existences
The bears will avenge you! :mrgo:

While bears fight the dolphins, a swarm of bats is deployed to get back the ill-gained money stolen from charity fund by bears:
Oh no, you won't! That's stealing, it's the bears money! :king:

@Devilbat Your batfriends will stay a while in there to think about what they tried to do!

The money was supposed to feed baby rabbits!
Look how small and helpless they are!

Aww :amazing:

Pardon, but you'll understand that the money is much more needed to buy large amounts of coffee for poor bears that are still sleepy and grumpy from their last winter sleep!

Just have a look at how tired they are! :smoothy:

At least the orcas fought at all, just have a look at what the Capybaras did during the war :few:

Last edited:
My brothers in rabbit, i purpose a great expulsion of all non-rabbit related infiltrators in this great pure thread or forced conversion into rabitdom

Vote for me for a less animal more rabbit FC. :kata: