Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
What I want to ask: Do you believe in more than 11 core members?
Not really no. But I'd love to be wrong.

So they opt to elect the youngest and weakest of the musketeers who openly admitted to not being strong enough nor smart enough to take up the mantle?

That's logical?
Yes. From their perspective its logical. Because for them, the quality of a leader doesn't stand in strenght but the will to fight for those who give their lives for a better future.

Why do you think the duke are following Momo ? Because he is Momo or because he represents the will of his father ?

The answer is the latter. For them, the inheritence of the will is the most important quality. And Carrot is the Mink that represents the most this quality. You need to understand that Pedro was well respected by the duke to a point where he was given the mission to discover more about the poneglyph and the will of the mink tribe. Well, Carrot being linked with both with Pedro and the strawhat therefore created in their mind the notion that Carrot was the legitimate barrer of the will of the Mink tribe.

And it does not come out of nowhere. Carrot was already a Kingsbird, which means that the duke had her and Wanda already in high easteem.

So their descision is completely logical from their point of view.

What would be ILLOGICAL on the other hand, would be for Carrot to be happy to stay on Zou forever after what she lived.

Why you need a build up for carrot to be a Queen? Lol

She was treated as side character whole wano so why do you think oda needs to have build up for her just to show her as a queen?

We have so many important things either left untouched or not properly addressed that this should be at the last on the list
imma marry Carrot and be King if Zou
Post automatically merged:

You'd be surprised at how many shadow Kidd simps are left even now when the only thing left of his legacy is Demalo Black.
Demaro Black has good taste and ditched the goofy ahh strawhat

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now that I've finally accepted Pudding x Sanji is real

Carrot x Kaku for Marriage (once Carrot is legal)

Kaku can give Stussy something to live for: Rabbit Grandchildren

It's time for Kaku to stop living as an assassin

And start living as a grass-eating Giraffe

Kaku: "I reject my humanity, Lucci! I choose to live as a furry, instead!"

Lucci: "Naito! I mean, Kaku, nooooooooooo!"

Yeah, this thread was a mistake

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now that I've finally accepted Pudding x Sanji is real

Carrot x Kaku for Marriage (once Carrot is legal)

Kaku can give Stussy something to live for: Rabbit Grandchildren

It's time for Kaku to stop living as an assassin

And start living as a grass-eating Giraffe

Kaku: "I reject my humanity, Lucci! I choose to live as a furry, instead!"

Lucci: "Naito! I mean, Kaku, nooooooooooo!"

Yeah, this thread was a mistake