What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
Oda is such a motherfucker man if he just has Carrot on Zou doin jack shit as queen.

Bitch ass hoe could've ended this all with a single panel of Carrot saying yes or Carrot seein the Sunny off as it sails away.

Now last chapter we have a moment that would've been the perfect time to end things but Oda's crusty ass had to leave out Zou again.

Like bruh stop tuggin our nuts here, stop the caribou in the barrel stop the bunny in the turbine give us a god damn straight answer.

And at the very least have her runnin a crew like Boa don't let those useless bitches Shitshiian and Landa just be runnin the place with her as a proxy leader. It's like throwin us a bone full of dogshit for real.

Mother fucker I was pissed with the timeskip you have all the pieces ready for Snow fruit carrot to swoop in to save the day ans you squander it once more.

Just like neglecting a comeback moment on Wano and saving her for some bath scene bullshit you FUCK.

Like I am not kidding when I say I may actually drop this shit if Yamato or Tama pop out of Caribou or somethin instead. Like there are so many times one can be so close yet so far.

I AM TIRED OF THE WAITING
I AM TIRED OF THE DISSAPOINTMENT
LET IT HAPPEN OR LET IT DIE ODA
LET THE SNOW FRUIT RABBIT HAPPEN MAN
I need that payoff man, I'm NEVER gonna be satisfied if I give up and I'll never forgive myself if it happens after I do.

1090 save me
:sighting::sighting::sighting::sighting::sighting:
:smoothy::smoothy::smoothy:
Stay strong, Brother Pot!

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yikes.

And I thought the breaks were hitting me hard.

Okay, I'll stop making Carrot troll posts until she joins, sorry Oda's playing it like this, Pot.
Fella don't worry bout the troll posts lol I'm cool with it. If it was actually upsetting me I would let you know
:feelsokeman:

Drunk posting again? 👀
The Goblin came out again
:emohiyo:

Clarity

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Post automatically merged:

Oda is such a motherfucker man if he just has Carrot on Zou doin jack shit as queen.

Bitch ass hoe could've ended this all with a single panel of Carrot saying yes or Carrot seein the Sunny off as it sails away.

Now last chapter we have a moment that would've been the perfect time to end things but Oda's crusty ass had to leave out Zou again.

Like bruh stop tuggin our nuts here, stop the caribou in the barrel stop the bunny in the turbine give us a god damn straight answer.

And at the very least have her runnin a crew like Boa don't let those useless bitches Shitshiian and Landa just be runnin the place with her as a proxy leader. It's like throwin us a bone full of dogshit for real.

Mother fucker I was pissed with the timeskip you have all the pieces ready for Snow fruit carrot to swoop in to save the day ans you squander it once more.

Just like neglecting a comeback moment on Wano and saving her for some bath scene bullshit you FUCK.

Like I am not kidding when I say I may actually drop this shit if Yamato or Tama pop out of Caribou or somethin instead. Like there are so many times one can be so close yet so far.

I AM TIRED OF THE WAITING
I AM TIRED OF THE DISSAPOINTMENT
LET IT HAPPEN OR LET IT DIE ODA
LET THE SNOW FRUIT RABBIT HAPPEN MAN
I need that payoff man, I'm NEVER gonna be satisfied if I give up and I'll never forgive myself if it happens after I do.

1090 save me
:sighting::sighting::sighting::sighting::sighting:
Just to clarify I was playin things up here fellas
Some things regarding Conejo Blanco are boilin me but it's not somethin affecting my day to day or my health.

Just wanted to set the record straight as I feel some fellas could get worried lol
:pepemwai:

Last edited: