What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Oh my lord
My eyes are open to clown bunnies now
Maybe Carrot is actually Buggy's daughter @CoC: Color of Clowns
The red nose is suprisingly very fitting

And the outfit on the last fella is almost too cute I swear
:shocking::shocking::shocking:
Right? Its such a underrated yet fitting combination! Maybe we could form a Conejo Blanco Circus with Cross Guild? @Rottkins I even got ChatGPT to design a circus show with Cross Guild before and also had the boys doing children's parties to raise funds too lol.

Carrot as Buggy's daughter LOL, oh man! Buggy's a furry confirmed! That would be a nice twist though haha, plus it would hype her up too!

That outfit is indeed so adorable! You can actually buy that one too!:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clothes-Halloween-Costume-Adjustable-Chinchilla/dp/B08DKRWZT3
Post automatically merged:

OMFG LOL:

Post automatically merged:

Is this a good time to mention I've been casually supporting a rabbit rescue charity for many years btw? They're still going and I used to sponsor/adopt rabbits from them and such. It was such a lovely experience.

:sweat::optimistic:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yep! This is them if you wanna know more too:

http://www.bobtailsrescue.org.uk/

We are next open:

***After 20 plus years it is with great sadness that we have decided that the time is coming to bring Bobtails Rescue to an end. Bobtails will finally close 1st November 2022***

WAIT WHAT?!

Fuck...I should have supported them more...bah!

:risitexcla::shame::kaidowhat::mrgo::luchosop::pepemotion::sanjimeh:
RIP
It was a very good cause though
:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

RIP
It was a very good cause though
:josad:
Right? I saw first-hand how they rescued and adopted a LOT of guinea pigs, rabbits and such. They took really good care of them and sent letters and update photos from the rabbits, as you sponsored them. It was a really nice cause too. They rehomed abandoned critters and help nurse them and such too. Such a shame they're gone now, all good things must come to an end I guess. At least they lasted 20 years though!

Last edited by a moderator: