What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
How is this not a fixed emote yet? Mods Conejo Blanco haters?

Also so funny seeing Carrot fans like @opisamd with a join date of April 2023. Y'all missed the greatest thread in the history of the internet 😭
@Pot Goblin Needs to lobby for us to get it :amazing: Speaking of which. Pot, i always wondered what that art is under your pfp (idk what you guys call it, banner? or signature? Idk, the one with "moderator" on it). Can you share the art ? :amazing:

Who are you @opisamd? Were you on the original nakama war thread? :beckmoji:
I was lurking here for a bit, i saw bits and pieces. But i don't like the toxicity that's why i'm locked only to respond in this thread , at least some small space for Conejo Blanco fans. :smoothy:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Pot Goblin Needs to lobby for us to get it :amazing: Speaking of which. Pot, i always wondered what that art is under your pfp (idk what you guys call it, banner? or signature? Idk, the one with "moderator" on it). Can you share the art ? :amazing:

I was lurking here for a bit, i saw bits and pieces. But i don't like the toxicity that's why i'm locked only to respond in this thread , at least some small space for Conejo Blanco fans. :smoothy:
So weird seeing wholesome people here :perocry:

Please enjoy the Conejo club, and whenever you see a thread called "The CoC Room", just ignore it. We gotta protect your innocence from the fiends.

To add some Conejo Blanco spice
That 10 people line from chapter 1 of the manga is in the live action as well

Signed, stamped, and sealed by Oda that big things are coming our way
:sadgrin:
:perocry:

So weird seeing wholesome people here :perocry:

Please enjoy the Conejo club, and whenever you see a thread called "The CoC Room", just ignore it. We gotta protect your innocence from the fiends.
Every other nakama or power wanking thread, you will get insulted. Including by mods

:zorothink:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

It's a tag that I commissioned from the elusive @Rottkins
:feelsokeman: