What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Down with Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž

To the Conejo Bros being overwhelmed by this take over, we the family would gladly take you in and cleanse you of your furry ways. You would become a valuable member of our establishment if you accept our deal.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž

To the Conejo Bros being overwhelmed by this take over, we the family would gladly take you in and cleanse you of your furry ways. You would become a valuable member of our establishment if you accept our deal.
Whats in it for me

Good plan
first let these furries join us and then we will betray them and put all of them in jail

#noFurriesInWorstgen

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
This wouldn't be the first cult I joined and probably won't be the last

๐Ÿ˜ŽI'm in

Mr. Reloaded

Down with Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž

Yoho

โ€Ž
Only 52 more pages till we reach the 500 page milestone

Yoho

โ€Ž
Explain why you like Carrot and I will write your name IN right away !
She's a 3rd source of emergency food for the strawhats

Her sulong abilities provide a unique power and skill set to the crew

Her gags are pretty funny