Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing! Loki hype!
Vote CoC for Supreme Worst Gen Overlord

All rabbit gore will be banned and replaced with furry bullshit

I feel like we all owe @Pot Goblin a giant apology for turning this thread into whatever the fuck it is.

I'm sorry we turned the Carrot fanclub into horny furry shitposting/rabbit gore posting, Pot.

Don't forgive us, we're abhorrent.
Jokes on you and all of us, Pot is the biggest degenerate around here!

(Kidding ofc)

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Vote CoC for Supreme WorstGen Overlord

All rabbit gore will be banned and replaced with furry bullshit

I feel like we all owe @Pot Goblin a giant apology for turning this thread into whatever the fuck it is.

I'm sorry we turned the Carrot fanclub into horny furry shitposting/rabbit gore posting, Pot.

Don't forgive us, we're abhorrent.
Who's "we" I haven't done shit :pepeanger:

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing! Loki hype!
Actually it's Sena Riko from strike it rich
:catblush::catblush::catblush:
LMAO WOW, I was meant to say you were pretty cultured earlier but this confirms it ofc LMAOOOO!
Post automatically merged:

Title: The Bunny Shrine Investigation

*Scene: @Kizaruber Eats, @Mr. Reloaded, @CoC: Color of Clowns, @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier and Tyki Mikk gather in a private Worstgen Forum chatroom to discuss their suspicion of @Pot Goblin and Carrot’s increasingly strange obsession with bunnies.

Kizaruber Eats:
(Leaning back in his chair, stroking his chin)
Gentlemen, we’ve got a situation. Pot Goblin and Carrot… they’ve been acting way too obsessed with rabbits lately. Something’s up.

Mr. Reloaded:
(Adjusting his shades indoors, because why not)
Yeah, bruh. Every other post is a bunny meme. It’s getting weird. I’m telling you, they probably have a shrine or some sus stuff.

MonsterZoro’s Tesla Supplier:
(Fingers sparking as he types)
A shrine? You think they're on some bunny-worshipping cult level? We already know they’re Carrot fanatics, but this is way beyond normal fan behavior.

Coc Colour of Clowns:
(Twirling a colorful knife, smirking)
Oh-ho! A secret bunny shrine, eh? Maybe it’s time to check it out. Could be... clown-worthy material. Might get some laughs.

Tyki Mikk:
(With a sly smile, sipping wine)
Perhaps there's something… darker behind all this rabbit love. Let’s dig deeper. Could be fun.

Scene: The crew begins their covert operation, trawling through Pot Goblin’s Worstgen account. Posts about Carrot are endless, but suddenly they stumble across something... unexpected.

Kizaruber Eats:
(Leaning forward, eyes widening)
Wait a minute… is this… a shrine to Sena Riko from Strike It Rich?!

Mr. Reloaded:
(Practically diving at the screen)
No way, bruh! Look at this shrine. Pot's not just into bunnies… man’s a fan of peak fiction! Look at that art—Dayum!

(Sparks flying, wide-eyed)
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This isn't just a bunny obsession anymore. Pot Goblin's got taste. Refined taste. Respect.

Coc Colour of Clowns:
(Laughs like a maniac)
BASED! Pot Goblin, the bun of culture! This shrine is actually god-tier. Look at that detail!

Tyki Mikk:
(Grinning wickedly)
GYAAAAATTTT! Sena Riko, huh? Dayum, Pot's got some serious appreciation. This is top-tier simping.

(Still in shock, tools clattering)
GYAAATTT! I wasn’t ready for this level of BASED. I respect it. Pot’s shrine is straight FIRE. No cap.

Scene: The group chat explodes with reactions as all the investigators start thirsting over Sena Riko, completely forgetting their original mission. The thread fills with "BASED," "GYAAAAATTT," and "DAYUM," with everyone now fully admiring Pot Goblin’s shrine.

Kizaruber Eats:
(Leaning back, nodding)
Well, fellas, mystery solved. Pot Goblin’s just a man of culture. Nothing inappropriate here—just some next-level appreciation. Respect.

Mr. Reloaded:
(Nodding, adjusting shades again)
Facts, bruh. Sena Riko’s shrine is peak culture. Pot Goblin is BASED. Nothing more to see here.

Coc Colour of Clowns:
(Cackling)
Heh, Pot Goblin’s earned my respect. That shrine? Clown-approved. We got a bun of culture right here.

Tyki Mikk:
(Raising a glass)
To Pot Goblin, the shrine master. We should’ve known better—only someone truly cultured could bring us here. GYAAAAATTT!

(Nods, sparks flying)
Man, I came for the investigation, but I’m staying for this next-level simping. Pot Goblin, you’re BASED.

Scene ends with the entire group joining Pot Goblin’s shrine thread, leaving nothing but praise and admiration for his devotion to Sena Riko.

Pot Goblin:
(Logs in, completely confused by the sudden influx of praise)
Wait, why is everyone calling me BASED? What did I do?!

Last edited: