What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

Manhunt for @ThatGuy continues.
Several dozen spotted sightings of the suspect have been reported. He was said to have been seen wearing a Dolphin tee-shirt, holding a bottle of Ouzo and a teddy bear :risicheck:

Suspect is also said to be armed with 2 hand pistols strapped to both his legs!​

I hereby announce that the bears put a bounty on his head. If you see him, tell the bears first :king:

@Mr. Reloaded you overpaid reporter, make sure that everybody sees this! I want that every greek out there asks themself "Have I seen that guy?" :kata:

In regards to the war

The orcas have arrived to assist the bears!

They implanted an electrical bomb in a known nesting river of the dolphins killing a total of 500 of them!

The bears released a statement over the massacre
Hell yes!!!

I knew we could count on the Orcabros! Excellent work!!

@DarkestKnightofSpoilers

The dolphins in a fit of rage turn their anger towards an uninvolved party the Capybaras dropping a newly developed nuclear device on one of their known breeding grounds. Killing 200 Capy's :josad: 100 bear bros were also caught in the blast.

The dolphins release a statement over the attacks

Oh my poor bearbros :perocry:

Also, how dare they to hurt the Capybros :mrgo:

Don't you know any shame @Joe D. Olphin? Attacking your own friendens! :tch:

RIP my friends

[
Me as well! :catblush:

The dolphins release new demands for the release of Chocolatespice.

If the Greece Police do not capture @ThatGuy within the next 24 hours, Chocolate will be the next bear to go.

Dolphins use their nukes on the country of Spain. As a warning to the police to not interfere in the war.
Chocolatespice, no!! I will get you out of there little guy, no matter the cost:pepecry:

We can get a deal and make you and your bois a new consignment, of all colours and sizes. I have right connections for that.
The only question is payment :sadgrin:
We have a deal, my frienden..

I need shirt 2400x in color dolphíne-blue, 27x seaweed-color and 1x red.. Because red is color of leader :)

All in large size.. We huge dolphínes..

@Mr. Reloaded will taken care of the payment..

I hereby announce that the bears put a bounty on his head. If you see him, tell the bears first :king:

No.. The dolphínes need to know first.. we can pay more

Hell yes!!!

I knew we could count on the Orcabros! Excellent work!!

@DarkestKnightofSpoilers
So the Orcas returne.. I will never forgive them what they done to my frienden @Mr. D. Olphin, they better maken their prayers..

Oh my poor bearbros :perocry:

Also, how dare they to hurt the Capybros :mrgo:

Don't you know any shame @Joe D. Olphin? Attacking your own friendens! :tch:

RIP my friends

You know, this is war.. In war there are no frienden, everybody has to thinken on themselve first.. Also there were rumors that capybara would plan something..

Chocolatespice, no!! I will get you out of there little guy, no matter the cost:pepecry:
You better hurry up then :)

Dolphins use their nukes on the country of Spain. As a warning to the police to not interfere in the war.
I never liken spain anyway.. Cheap copy of argentina, trying to speak like us but sounding like frauds..

C

Cruxroux

While you were still discussing, we prepared our army.
Furries assembled!?!?
Guys it's happening.
:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

You know, this is war.. In war there are no frienden, everybody has to thinken on themselve first.. Also there were rumors that capybara would plan something..
Don't bring capybara into this.

Bro is neutral.
:beckmoji: