What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
The biggest mental gymnastics post I have seen in a long while πŸ˜‚
She's wearing white, she's left behind....
Also, blame @CoC: Color of Clowns for his crazy theories about her being Carrot's mom.

Why don't you want your favourite to have an epic death tho?
Because we saw too little of her. I'm interested in her story, and in her potential to the story as well.

Yeah.
But I maybe misunderstood what you wanted to say. I did think you meant "Moon's love/lover", but from your reply to Peperoncino I'm getting you want "Love for the Moon"?
I always understood the Amor a Luna chant as something like "give love to the moon for it symbolises our goddess the moon queen"
Also what business do you have with Romanic languages? Go back to your island old man

I always understood the Amor a Luna chant as something like "give love to the moon for it symbolises our goddess the moon queen"
Also what business do you have with Romanic languages? Go back to your island old man
  1. it's a continent;
  2. I'm young-ish;
  3. Romance languages are the reason we communicate digitally from different corners of the world rn;
  4. in that case, the chant is wrong in Spanish to begin with, no?

How do you do imperative in German then with the verb lieben? Like sei ruhig - be calm?

Because I always was under impression that amor a luna is like "praise the moon" kinda thing
That would be liebe! but it sounds weird to say that. Now if you wanna say "love me" that would be "liebe mich"

1. Romance languages are the reason we communicate digitally from different corners of the world rn;
  2. in that case, the chant
We speak English tho. Which is technically a semi romanic language but who cares.
I assumed you're born in 1979
And since when is bora bora on a continent old man?
Post automatically merged:

in that case, the chant is wrong in Spanish to begin with, no?
I didn't make it up, that must have been @Pot Goblin or Fraudloaded

That would be liebe! but it sounds weird to say that. Now if you wanna say "love me" that would be "liebe mich"
Then my sentence is correct, because I wrote "Liebe den Mond" as "(you gotta) love the moon"!

I didn't make it up, that must have been @Pot Goblin or Fraudloaded
Ah, classic, in any uncertain situation blame @Mr. Reloaded , soon he will be the cause of the Big Bang or something :ihaha: