What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
Don't you dare corrupt @Bepo D. Bear , he is supposed to save WG, not ruin it!

I like my language. In German, you can literally take any noun you can think of and put it together with another noun to form a completely new word that even makes sense. And every other German will understand what you mean. :optimistic:
I love German. So sad I cannot my command of that language get to the same level as English.
I struggle with Spanish a lot more than I struggled with German on the same levels, and everyone and their mom was telling me "SpAnIsH iS eAsY", hell no, all those "a mi no lo me gusta" and millions of irregular verbs are driving me crazy.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work at all so that I could learn all the languages I want to learn and research linguistics. That being said, Duo requests my attention :optimistic:

Don't you dare corrupt @Bepo D. Bear , he is supposed to save WG, not ruin it!

I love German. So sad I cannot my command of that language get to the same level as English.
I struggle with Spanish a lot more than I struggled with German on the same levels, and everyone and their mom was telling me "SpAnIsH iS eAsY", hell no, all those "a mi no lo me gusta" and millions of irregular verbs are driving me crazy.

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work at all so that I could learn all the languages I want to learn and research linguistics. That being said, Duo requests my attention :optimistic:
I struggled too with Spansh - but it probably was, because in school, I was a little lazy... . :giogio:

Your hobby is linguistic? That is quite posh (in a good way) and broadminded.

I hope you find freetime to study more. :owo: It can only help you in the future.

By the way, have you heard about the guy, who learns a language in only seven days? That's quite a feat! I doubt he can speak that language like a pro, by then. But this in itself is good!

Bepo, no :stop:

Remember your friends.
You already cursed Stussy, now you want Bepo to blow up WG? Heartless!!!

:hope:
I struggled too with Spansh - but it probably was, because in school, I was a little lazy... . :giogio:

Your hobby is linguistic? That is quite posh (in a good way) and broadminded.

I hope you find freetime to study more. :owo: It can only help you in the future.

By the way, have you heard about the guy, who learns a language in only seven days? That's quite a feat! I doubt he can speak that language like a pro, by then. But this in itself is good!
Thank you! Yeah, I always liked languages, finding the similarities between them, stories of words travelling from one language to another, and so on, it's fascinating.

I haven't heard about that guy, but it's admirable indeed. I wish I was more talented in language-learning :)