What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
you underestimaten the dolphínes.. i never trusted whales anyway, filthy fishes.. youre on my enemylista now and me aseguraré that you will never ever enteren thís place again.. we could have been frienden but you chosen violencia..
Orkas don‘t choose violence ,they choose their next food and you little dolphin look quite tasty

Orkas don‘t choose violence ,they choose their next food and you little dolphin look quite tasty
oh i knew it, they never should have given whales and bear permission to enter this room.. you brutal from nature.. it was peaceful with only dolphínes..

@Mr. Reloaded my best frienden will you just watch this fish eaten me?? me scared and i frienden of bunnys and capybara

oh i knew it, they never should have given whales and bear permission to enter this room.. you brutal from nature.. it was peaceful with only dolphínes..

@Mr. Reloaded my best frienden will you just watch this fish eaten me?? me scared and i frienden of bunnys and capybara
Of course not frienden!

We just gotta get rid of @Le Fishe D. Tomdou and the Wales die :pepebusi:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
I'm about to roll up with my Armadillo fandom, at this rate.
Armadillos and bears have always been best friends :amazing: