What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear

Breaking news:

Chocolatespice's worst nightmare has finally arrived! @Joe D. Olphin and his leading men have finally shown themselves to the public in anticipation for the big battle.​

Oh wow, so that fish finally stopped hiding? Still hiding behind his thugfriends leading men it seems, time to make sushi out of them :king:

Felon Bear reveals his undying hatred for his bear brothern sighting his frustration at not being dubbed the leader and Bepo's "incompetence" during this war. As he asks Chocolate for his last words...​

Felon Bear, no :perocry:

How is me being dubbed the leader a reason for this nonsense?? They chose the best bear for this and that was me! He even gratulated me when I became the leader, was he lying there?? And what do you mean by "incompetence"??

Come to senses and let Chocolate free, don't you see that he's scared? We can forget about what happened and drink some fishwine together, like we did back in good ol' times

A small glimmer of hope appears!

The final war begins.

Hell yeah, let's storm this place

Damn, i really love those pictures and those ideas :catblush:

Btw can I put this one in my signature? :yearight:

Anyone reading the OP Spin-Off? We are getting Bepo-Fanserviceti
Yes and I love it! Unfortunately it ended after Vol. 7 :emohiyo:

um u know what to do :moonwalk:
set something on fire? 😰

@ThatKid disagrees. He was on training in France, and will soon get back. Said he wanted to see a world a little.
also I wouldn't try to get close to him if I were you if you want to hurt him, he's really good with guns now
my kid would never point with a gun at his dad!!!! 🤬