What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters
It's kinda weird we get upset that Carrot suposedly got the most pretigious outcome out of all the candidates to be fair lol.

Bellamy makes flags in bumfck nowhere.
Vivi got her dad shot
Tama is just some random kid learning to be a ninja now
Momo did become shogun but that was always his goal
And Yamato is Momo's c"mdumpster

So all and all not the worst i guess?

God i wish i was Momo

It's kinda weird we get upset that Carrot suposedly got the most pretigious outcome out of all the candidates to be fair lol.

Vivi got her dad shot

God i wish i was Momo
We got everything except a conclusion.

Vivi got her dad shot

God i wish i was Momo
Your post sounds very confused. I hope these little bunnies brighten your day.

Pedro's sacrifice and inherited will, Perospero telling her to go home and eat grass after her defeat, her journey with the strawhats and the bond she built with them. a proper resolution is the only way to end her plot thread. So far they haven't been addressed and Oda purposely left it unresolved for whatever reason he deems necessary. And given her role and relationship with the crew, her main motivation to refuse the offer would only come from one place, (*drumroll) continuing her journey with the strawhats. It's not that hard to follow if you read the story. It's right there in front of us.

Oda leaving it all up in the air and the constant reminder of Carrot's character in Egghead with the lack of a Lookout and Rabbit appearances leads me to believe he left her being the only one without closure for a reason.

Pedro's sacrifice and inherited will, Perospero telling her to go home and eat grass after her defeat, her journey with the strawhats and the bond she built with them. a proper resolution is the only way to end her plot thread. So far they haven't been addressed and Oda purposely left it unresolved for whatever reason he deems necessary. And given her role and relationship with the crew, her main motivation to refuse the offer would only come from one place, (*drumroll) continuing her journey with the strawhats. It's not that hard to follow if you read the story. It's right there in front of us.

Oda leaving it all up in the air and the constant reminder of Carrot's character in Egghead with the lack of a Lookout and Rabbit appearances leads me to believe he left her being the only one without closure for a reason.