Carrot's next appearance when?

• Total voters
Bears vs Dolphins: Ending + Trial

Epilouge:

Butterclaws and Felon Bear have realized much deep shit they've gotten themselves into, with a desperate attempt to save themselves a bargining chip for Immunity the bear and the cub do the unthinkable

Without any time to react @Joe D. Olphin gets jumped by the two bear traitors in a desperate attempt to subdue to Dolphin to turn him into the police!

Their plan was a success!

@Joe D. Olphin was arrested with dozens of charges including
Mass murder
Use of weapons of mass destruction
Destruction of wildlife

And many many more!

However Butterclaws and Felon Bears plans to gain immunity were not successful and they both have been arrested. They can only be released if @Bepo D. Bear can forgive them for Chocolatespice's murder.

And finally!

@ThatGuy and his accomplice @Emmazrine have been rounded up and charged with the deaths of all the people in Greece and many more charges pending.

@Joe D. Olphin's accomplice @Le Fishe D. Tomdou has finally been arrested and charged with the same crimes as his partner!

All Dolphins who watched the execution of Chocolatespice were apprehended and sent off to the execution chamber to make an example out of em.

The dolphins may have won the war, but they suffered similar losses as the bears.

The trial of
@Joe D. Olphin @Emmazrine @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @ThatGuy Felon Bear and Butterclaws (if Bepo doesn't spare them)

BEGINS THIS MONTH!

@Mr. Reloaded throw them out!! All of them! Right now!!!!! kingufy
That would be in violation of our contract :pepecorn:

No!! Like hell they have won! I won't accept this!! @Mr. Reloaded do something!! What is the family doing all the time?? I won't stop fighting! bears4nakama! :parkcry:
Our top members were at a barbeque, we even rented a pool and everything. Should have gone instead of trying to save a lost cause :yearight:

@Mr. Reloaded was this the true reason all of this happened? Getting revenge for being thrown out of the Bepo FC? :doffycry:
I was? :pepeanger:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Epilouge:

Butterclaws and Felon Bear have realized much deep shit they've gotten themselves into, with a desperate attempt to save themselves a bargining chip for Immunity the bear and the cub do the unthinkable

Without any time to react @Joe D. Olphin gets jumped by the two bear traitors in a desperate attempt to subdue to Dolphin to turn him into the police!

Mass murder
Destruction of wildlife

And many many more!

However Butterclaws and Felon Bears plans to gain immunity were not successful and they both have been arrested. They can only be released if @Bepo D. Bear can forgive them for Chocolatespice's murder.

And finally!

@ThatGuy and his accomplice @Emmazrine have been rounded up and charged with the deaths of all the people in Greece and many more charges pending.

@Joe D. Olphin's accomplice @Le Fishe D. Tomdou has finally been arrested and charged with the same crimes as his partner!

All Dolphins who watched the execution of Chocolatespice were apprehended and sent off to the execution chamber to make an example out of em.

The dolphins may have won the war, but they suffered similar losses as the bears.

The trial of
@Joe D. Olphin @Emmazrine @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @ThatGuy Felon Bear and Butterclaws (if Bepo doesn't spare them)

BEGINS THIS MONTH!
The hell? As if I'd work with a dolphin or get captured by the law, trash fanfic.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
the dolphins are not ready
:pepehawk:

That would be in violation of our contract :pepecorn:
Who cares for the contract! It's the cats or the bears!:king:

Our top members were at a barbeque, we even rented a pool and everything. Should have gone instead of trying to save a lost cause :yearight:
You did WHAT?? :perocry:

Why am I a member of the family again? Maybe @ThatGuy was right:crybeard:

Was the bbq at least good? :doffycry:

I would never throw out my most loyal Bepo-fan and Co-leader :optimistic:

You know what happens if you backstab me tho... :hihihi:

Epilouge:

Why didn't they do that earlier? Why didn't they save Chocolate? :josad:

Mass murder
Destruction of wildlife

And many many more!

I'll never!! Screw them! :tch:

And finally!

At least thats something :pepecry:

bears4nakama! :mrgo:

The trial of
NO:king:

:pepehawk:

Who cares for the contract! It's the cats or the bears!:king:

You did WHAT?? :perocry:

Why am I a member of the family again? Maybe @ThatGuy was right:crybeard:

Was the bbq at least good? :doffycry:

I would never throw out my most loyal Bepo-fan and Co-leader :optimistic:

You know what happens if you backstab me tho... :hihihi:

Why didn't they do that earlier? Why didn't they save Chocolate? :josad:

I'll never!! Screw them! :tch:

At least thats something :pepecry:

bears4nakama! :mrgo:

NO:king:

Can I get a summary of this story :quest:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
It was delicious! Made by Chef Bear himself!
What? Why didn't Chef Bear help us on the battlefield??

Right :josad:

Better fear the day the conejo bros pay me better than you :kata:

Okay fine :tch: I'll make the cats leave...
Good decision! :yearight:

Already packed their suitcases, just for the case that you would decide like that :catblush:

Can I get a summary of this story :quest:
The dolphins began a war against us helpless bears, they won it trough backstabbing and intrigues and now they'll pay for doing so:king:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
He thought you guys had it :josad:
Cheap excuse! We could have won! His wife and his kids were on the battlefield! Just last month he even did that special training in fighting dolphins! :perocry:

Right? Like you teached me :amazing:

Aww :blush:

Can't help it, I'd give you another chance! :yearight:

But you'd have to wear this scared BB avy
so better think twice before betraying the Bepo FC again :optimistic:

:sus:

I just found out that you pay @ThatKid much better than me! Wtf??