Carrot's next appearance when?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

When Oda has Bonney join the crew after her father figure sacrifices himself so the Straw Hats can escape.
:okay:
Doesnt help he wrote that she "hates Carrots" and had that Bunny turbine trolling at beginning of Egghead, as well the fucking barrel trolling and Caribou being inside of it instead. Caribou who has disappeared for most of a year now at least?

And he's also being extremely quiet about Carrot during the Year of the Rabbit IRL for us too. Fuck off Oda.

:kriwhat::lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

The greatest, bestest furry out of all us! I was right, I knew it all along!

:pepebusi::beanmean:

(I'll stop trolling you over this one day eventually lmao)

Doesnt help he wrote that she "hates Carrots" and had that Bunny turbine trolling at beginning of Egghead, as well the fucking barrel trolling and Caribou being inside of it instead. Caribou who has disappeared for most of a year now at least?

And he's also being extremely quiet about Carrot during the Year of the Rabbit IRL for us too. Fuck off Oda.

Yeah he didn't even draw any zodiac drawing this year like he does every year, and then he puts Carrot in the volume cover.

I dunno what's going on

C'mon Oda

Last edited:
Yeah he didn't even draw any zodiac drawing this year like he does every year, and then he puts Carrot in the volume cover.

I dunno what's going on

C'mon Oda

Pandaman is a parody of "Where's Waldo?" created by Oda with that same intention, appearing hidden in the crowd.
So if Pandaman is Carrot, and Pandaman is always hiding with the intention of being found, then Carrot is hidden and will soon appear.

G

Gorosei Informer