Theory Could new Unity joins HSA?

We know that Hi shin Army have two unitys who joined them from others generals like Kanki and Duke Hyou.

Boths are army who HSA have a kind of relationships.

Naki who loved HSA Hot Drink and Duke hyou who loved Shin as a his own Kid(Said by Gakurai).

Other two armies who have kind of relationahip with HSA are Tou/Ouki and Yotanwa one's.

So we are about to see new unitys from boths armies joining HSA.

I think from Tou/Ouki will be a new Commander.

From Yotanwa i have 3 guys, Bajio,Tajifu and Feego King, since Bajio and Tajifu has some relationship with Shin and Feego King serves powerfull people, Said by him when him talked about Yotanwa, Shin army a Powerfront army who loves to attack, Feego and Tajifu are boths Powerfull commanders.

What you guys think?

What he had From:
- Duke Hyou = Gakurai & Garou
- Kanki = he had Naki
------------------------------------------------------------------
- I don't think he will have unit from Moubu (for Mouten), Yotanwa (her achievement was the lowest from GG)
- Tou might have a chance of sending a unit to Shin. As from Duke Hyou he got 2 + 1 (if we count) Things: Shield, Crews, & Instinctual Style. While from Ouki he got 1 + 1 (if we count): Weapon, & Ouki strength inheritance. Thus, still a chance of Ouki former crew come over to Shin. So 50:50

What i expect are:
#1000-5000 men tier
- special Kyou arc as side story (5 full chapter or 10 chapter max on several panel/half chapter), Clan of Kyou come in full force to Kyoukai place as Kyourei had not come back. So some of Kyou Clan Join Shin but on Kyoukai command. Well, Kyoukai might become separate army from Shin but She still wants to be merged with Shin. "we are one".​
- Another Kanki crew, if Shin begins to shine as the same ground as 6 Great General s/3 Great Heavens/ 7 Fire Dragons or his achievement is acknowledged by a a few of 6 GG/ 3GH / 7 FD. 'I imagine something funny for me, that is when Kanki army crying for help while seeing the brightest man,... Jreng, there is Shin's back (body). Then Shin says with smily happy face: "what i can do for you"... (While it's only on Kanki crew views rather than that's not really the fact) '
- All of former Duke Hyou soldier might be join Shin After this arc (which Seika join war).​

# Straight from General Tier, If he can beat 3 Strong Generals in a single arc or something happen.
- Gaimou of Wei Fire Dragon, freely joins if Gaimou said interest to Shin, if Wei​
- Shibashou who a laid back one. Only if he has unique personality​
- Riboku if he admit his lose to Shin to talk about King Sei vision. Zhao shouldnt have many Generals left when compared to Qin territory.​

I've suspected the Hi Shin, Gyoku Hou and Gaku Ka armies will grow to the 20-30,000 range in the not-so-distant future.

As for who will join the HSA next, I think Heki remains a possibility.