Questions & Mysteries Current Baam runs a gauntlet

Taking the strongest form shown with Leviathan, pretty good chance he doesn't get past Kirin.

Granted, I think the LPB counterpart of Dumas is Robadon, with Kirin being significantly weaker (shown in his fight against Robadon), so Baam might make it more competitive. I still wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt against any Regent Tier though.

If by some chance he were to get past Kirin, he's way too injured to survive Current Yama.

Taking the strongest form shown with Leviathan, pretty good chance he doesn't get past Kirin.

Granted, I think the LPB counterpart of Dumas is Robadon, with Kirin being significantly weaker (shown in his fight against Robadon), so Baam might make it more competitive. I still wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt against any Regent Tier though.

If by some chance he were to get past Kirin, he's way too injured to survive Current Yama.
Actually I meant this guantlet to go from bottom. I simply typed it in descending order lol.
Post automatically merged:

Edited it now.

Actually I meant this guantlet to go from bottom. I simply typed it in descending order lol.
Lmao, I thought something was weird with the order.

I scale Leviathan transformation Baam somewhere between Corps Commander and Regent; maybe closer to Regent than Corps Commander if Kirin cuts for Regent. With that said:

- Beats Evankhell quite easily; Low Diff. Leaves with little to no injury most likely (not taking into account Full Release since it looks like it's restricted by the Admin and unscalable so far).
- Similar to Evankhell. He wins rather comfortably. Given the waste of stamina and whatever possible little injuries from the previous fight, White might push him to the lower end of Mid Diff. But no more than that most likely. Low Diff is possible still.
- Likewise, I scale Lybo around Evankhell and White. The power consumption at this point might start being a tiny bit significant, but I'd still say he clears with no more than Mid Diff.
- If it's post-boost Kallavan, it starts being tough. I think Leviathan Baam is overall stronger, but I don't think it's by too much. Even fresh from the shower, I think Baam could feasibly struggle here. Given he won't start exactly at 100%, he may stop here, but if he wins, it's probably High Diff at least (if not Extreme).
- I think he surely stops here. I don't see him being in a good enough state to take on Current Yama, who should still have more to show soon (like Acrinak or Full FT if we haven't seen it yet).