Questions & Mysteries Current Baam vs Baylord Yama

Complicated to say, since we have yet to see everything current Yama has to offer (Acrinak is on the table, and maybe, Perfect FT if that form isn't it). I would expect his cap to be Regent Level at the barest minimum, if not higher.

Baam with sealed Leviathan willfully amping him should shit on CC Tiers, but without being up there with Regents yet. His feat of injuring, slightly pushing back, and even immobilizing half of full-power Real Dumas's body (which is much stronger than his armor self, which in turn can overwhelm Jinsung without fighting properly) is still very impressive and puts him very high on the HR scale.

I'm undecided. I would bet on Yama by the time we see everything he has. As of now, maybe Baam.

--How does current Baam compares to Yama? Baam was at least able to hold his own against full power Dumas where Dumas is much superior to characters like jinsung

--Who is the stronger Slayer?

Thoughts

@Shadowlord123 @Greenbeard @NAMELESS @Welkin @Cinera @Worst @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Minatoze Narutomaki @Ha Yuri Zahard @Flower @Tai long @Haoshoku @Marimo_420 @Medeia @LogicoftheVI etc
Nah, Bam admitted that Dumas is MUCH stronger in outside world, so Current Yama is stronger as I believe he is now reached Dumas level

Nah, Bam admitted that Dumas is MUCH stronger in outside world, so Current Yama is stronger as I believe he is now reached Dumas level
I think:
  • Dumas outside the armor = Dumas not covered by his immortal armor = Human Dumas.
  • Dumas inside the armor = Dumas covered by his immortal armor = Armor Dumas.
Baam refers to the outside Dumas as his "true self", which should be the human form, not the armor item.

This is made even more clear when the next thing he says is that nobody may have seen the true depth of Dumas' power. If the armored Dumas (aka, the Dumas everyone always gets to fight) is much stronger, then what's the point of even thinking this?