Discussion Power Current Garou Powerlevel

Which of characters can beat current Garou?

• Total voters
So Garou mentioned how he lost the skills he learnt as a monster

He officially became a monster after Darkshine broke his spine

So now Garou is left with these martial arts:
1. Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist
2. Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist
3. Whirlwind Water Stream (mix of Bang & Bomb)
4. Watchdog Man's movements
5. Exploding Heart Release Fist (Bang's killer technique)
6. Tanktop Style

One thing Garou lost for sure is his endurance & indomitable will. Bang is now rehabilitating Garou for a future position in the HA. That said where do rank Garou in terms of powerlevel/S-class rank?
@RayanOO @TokOO @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SmokedOut @Steven @Chrono @Kiwipom @Yo Tan Wa @kom5 @Lax @Dark Admiral @Worst @NikaInParis @BleakAsh @Monet @Adam 🍎 @Roronoa-sama @Tai long @RealD @Nel-Zel fiasco @Sparda @Tejas @Luffy is the mc @Hiragaro @NikaInParis @MonochromeYoru

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I found this interesting when Garou said this:

He specifically mentioned those guys after his monsterization. Which means that the ones that can beat Garou right now is Bang, Bomb, Flash, Blast and Saitama. Metal Bat also got a huge buff but I don’t think he can beat Garou as of right now.

By this calculation, I would say current Garou is as strong as Post-Darkshine fight Garou aka the Monster Form Garou that jumps out of the ground and start fighting Bang and Bomb. This one here:

By this calculation, I would say current Garou is as strong as Post-Darkshine fight Garou aka the Monster Form Garou that jumps out of the ground and start fighting Bang and Bomb
I would say he can eventually outlast Darkshine now but the problem is Garou lost his endurance. Against Darkshine Garou literally brushed off a total spine fracture, Alloy busted every single vertebrae he has. Post Darkshine Garou could square off with Black Sperm, someone potentially capable of beating the entire S-Class.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I haven't caught up with the last 10 chapters
Catch up then my man. You’re missing out on peak fiction.:kata:
I would say he can eventually outlast Darkshine now but the problem is Garou lost his endurance. Against Darkshine Garou literally brushed off a total spine fracture, Alloy busted every single vertebrae he has. Post Darkshine Garou could square off with Black Sperm, someone potentially capable of beating the entire S-Class.
Damn, I knew Garou got nerfed significantly but I didn’t expect for it to be this bad lol. If what you say is true then I might have to reconsider about Garou’s current standing. He did say he will grow if he fights all those guys but it will take time. So I guess current Garou is as strong as Post-Orochi fight Garou and just right before he fought Darkshine?

So I guess current Garou is as strong as Post-Orochi fight Garou and just right before he fought Darkshine?
His reaction speed and skills are on par with pre Darkshine Garou, though the same can't be said for his tanking feats.
Garou's stamina was insane previously, he managed to beat Tanktop, get fodderized by Watchman, to fighting Metal bat, then an army of class A and Class B, then immediately could tank a serious ass beating by Garou and Bomb. All this was happening due to his limit breaker gradually allowing his body to keep pushing forward. He doesn't have this ability now.

However, he still maintains better base stats compared to current Garou and should be able to beat post Metal bat Garou for example.
Now that I think of it, he probably can't take on Darkshine now lol