Current Hanzo takes a Phantom Guantlet

Before I start lemme make a bit of Hanzo wank

There are many indicators that Hanzo is very strong.

Physical Stats:

Killua stated Hanzo and Hisoka are close to each other in PL

This is ofcourse PLs without nen, because at that time Killua didnt know Nen. And Hisoka using Nen would neg Hanzo. However without Hisoka using Nen...and pure physical stats alone....Hanzo is close to Hisoka. This is pretty impressive since Nen training makes you physically stronger in base and what not. To be that strong and have never trained Nen is amazing. And he'll only grow stronger with Nen training.

Hanzo was also stronger than Hunter Exam Killua

Meaning Hanzo was the strongest Nenless Hunter Rookie. Killua being second.

Menchi also mentions him having a powerful aura

Nen ability:

According to Wing, he learnt Nen in less than 6 months and took it like a fish to water. His current hatsu involves Manipulation, Conjuration and possibilliy Emission.

Its a Hatsu that allows him to use a Clone in the distance of 20 meter. Although its distance is limited and he cant move when using it, Hanzo has full control of it....and he can fly and phase through things with his powers. Combine that with Ninja skills he already possesses and hes deadly af. Shown here.

Assuming hes a natural talent who honed his stats and Nen stats with constant training. Then combined with his powerful Hatsu, that could possibily make him a Mirio/Obito like character. Current Hanzo is possibily a monster.

Sure his Nen power is limited and risky. But it does make him, far more dangerous in CQC. This of course is the only Hatsu we know of. Seeing as he already has a Hatsu that doesnt use his main Nen type primarily....he probably has other Hatsus.

If he has any other hype please post it

-------

Restrctions: Heal Between every match

Matchups:

Round 1: vs Kortopi
Round 2: vs Alluka
Round 3: vs Shizuku
Round 4: Pakunoda
Round 5: Shalnark
Round 6: Nobunaga
Round 7: Franklin
Round 8: Bonolevnov
Round 9: Matchi
Round 10: Uvogin
Round 11: Illumi
Round 12: Phinks
Round 13: Feitan
Round 14: Hisoka
Round 15: Chrollo

My opinion: I think currently he takes Round 1 - 8 handily. Struggles with Matchi...but eventually beats her. And may extreme diff or lose to uvogin. Everyone else he loses to badly.

@Seth @dirtyLarry @Marimo_420 @TheKnightOfTheSea @symbiote @Red Admiral @Da evil Who @Rosella.Fiamingo @Lion of Olympus @soheilhazrat @MonsterKaido @Tobi @BakiDou @Just a member @RayanOO

Round 1: vs Kortopi
Round 2: vs Kalluto (not Alluka)
Round 3: vs Shizuku
Round 4: Pakunoda
Hanzo wins.

Kalluto is too inexperienced, and also disadvantaged at the Heavens Arena. The other three aren't fighters.

Round 5: Shalnark
Round 6: Nobunaga
Round 7: Franklin
Round 8: Bonolevnov
Round 9: Machi
Round 10: Uvogin
Round 11: Illumi
Round 12: Phinks
Round 13: Feitan
Round 14: Hisoka
Round 15: Chrollo
Hanzo loses.

Its literally in the manga and anime.
The scan says supposing, Killua does not even know hisoka's true power at this point and even then he's unsure of the gap between being that small.. Hanzo beat gon yea

But do you seriously think hanzo has the feats saying he can low diff nearly everyone without nen as hisoka did?

The scan says supposing, Killua does not even know hisoka's true power at this point and even then he's unsure of the gap between being that small.. Hanzo beat gon yea

But do you seriously think hanzo has the feats saying he can low diff nearly everyone without nen as hisoka did?

Killua can easily guage how strong Nenless Hisoka is. Nen is what makes the difference.

Yes I fully think Hanzo can destroy them if he wanted to. Heck Killua thinks hes weaker than Hanzo and he oneshotted Bodoro

This is ofcourse PLs without nen, because at that time Killua didnt know Nen. And Hisoka using Nen would neg Hanzo. However without Hisoka using Nen...and pure physical stats alone....Hanzo is close to Hisoka. This is pretty impressive since Nen training makes you physically stronger in base and what not. To be that strong and have never trained Nen is amazing. And he'll only grow stronger with Nen training.
Hanzo is definitely a beast without Nen training. But personally I would be very, very, very hesitant on putting Hanzo's raw physical stats anywhere near Hisoka. Because if we're talking about Hisoka not using Nen, then Hisoka would still be in a completely different league. Uvogin's physical abilities and Chrollo's overall combat prowess are in completely different leagues than Hisoka, but they should be a somewhat reliable peek into what Hisoka is capable of without an ounce of aura shrouding his body.

Uvogin withstood Kurapika's peak Gyo (Ko?) punches while forced in a state of Zetsu, while Chrollo in Zetsu pulls a John Wick move by killing a Nen User assassin with a pen.

Then there's the fact that Ten alone, without any other defensive or offensive application of Nen, amplifies a person's durability to the point they can tank the most powerful attacks from the pinnacle of non-users.

Hanzo was also stronger than Hunter Exam Killua

Meaning Hanzo was the strongest Nenless Hunter Rookie. Killua being second.

Menchi also mentions him having a powerful aura
Yeah, these are definitely good points in Hanzo's favor.

move when using it, Hanzo has full control of it....and he can fly and phase through things with his powers. Combine that with Ninja skills he already possesses and hes deadly af. Shown here.

Sure his Nen power is limited and risky. But it does make him, far more dangerous in CQC. This of course is the only Hatsu we know of. Seeing as he already has a Hatsu that doesnt use his main Nen type primarily....he probably has other Hatsus.
I'd be very hesitant to rate Hanzo's clone so highly, considering how Nen constructs function. I know Hanzo's ability is imposed with very risky Conditions, but Nen constructs are vastly weaker than the user. This scene better demonstrates how weak Tuffdy is than how strong Hanzo is.

As for the matchup, I don't think he beats any Spider besides Kalluto. I know people like to act like the supportive Spiders are objectively weaker than the combative Spiders, but this ignores the countless factors of Nen combat - which relies on intelligence and patience. It ignores the fact supportive Spiders (and Machi) weren't in their best mental state during their lowest points. This also ignores moments where the Troupe showcase speed feats accomplished by all members.