Versus Battle Current Hi Shin(Li Xin)army vs Rigan Army.

I'm assume that we have 15K troops for Hi Shin and Kyoukai Unit and 30K for Rigan Army like how they initially started? Then.....

I think Hi Shin Unit will obviously win this but it won't be an easy fight. Kisui is a underrated general, he has potential of Great General or Three Great Heavens (can't remember which one) and seems to have a fairly caliber of Instinct based on Keisha's and Kisui's own words. But Shin's Instinct right now is on par with that of Duke Hyou. Strategy wise, Ten is certainly a better strategist than Ryuutou. Don't really care much for Batei so he could get mid diffed by Kyoukai. But the disadvantages for HSU is that the morale of Kisui Army will be higher and pretty sure it stated that HSU is not really great at siege warfare if I remember correctly. But HSU would still win with let's say, 2 - 3K causalities.

#the kyou's bloody tale
HiShinTai 15.000 men
Kisui 30.000 men

The battle is only last 3 days.
#Stealth Assassin
- night before day 1: nothing happen
- day 1: fight...
- Night of day 1: kyoukai n kyourei assassinate 2 general
* day 2: Kisui army begin to losing a little.
Naki backup Kyoukai n Kyourei to let both rest
- Night of day 2: both kill 2 more general
- day 3: only Kisui who commands all, so the execution of a command cant be done well as there are no general, Only 5000-man and kisui then get down.
Naki takes over the remnant of kyoukai's 10.000 army by Ten-consent only for half day. Both Kyoukai n kyourei join at half day on Shiyuu mode. *remember: Kyoukai Shiyuu mode is stronger than previous Shiyuu "Yuu ren & Kyou Rei"*
-> 2nd half day of the 3rd day: 10 min 900 men in total
- Shin goes perfect Ouki strenght: 10 min gets 400 men
- Kyoukai 10 min gets 300 men
- kyourei 10 min gets 200 men

1 hour gets 5400 only these 3. Hype, i think