• Johnny

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Timothy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winters Socalo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok this chapter insane, and I was right Allen is not Heart

Linaly is probably Heart, as I called. Which allows to assume that Allen will kill her in the end of story.

Also this 15 pages chapter contained more then 5 chapters in One Piece. So anyway this is great chapter.

And we learned in someway that Noah family cannot destroy Apocryph
Post automatically merged:

I’m on like, chapter 230 lmao. I forgot to catch up
You should.

Last edited:
Ok this chapter insane, and I was right Allen is not Heart

Linaly is probably Heart, as I called. Which allows to assume that Allen will kill her in the end of story.

Also this 15 pages chapter contained more then 5 chapters in One Piece. So anyway this is great chapter.

And we learned in someway that Noah family cannot destroy Apocryph

You should.
I still think that Mana is the heart but Lena is a close second
The chapter was short but packed
Kanda reached Mana's grave sooner than I thought
The Noah's will learn truth behind Mana and Nea
Allen will also learn the truth and it’ll all come together
Finally
:steef:

I always thought that we’ll get all the answers in the mansion but Nea doesn’t know the complete truth either
So there’s more behind it

I still think that Mana is the heart but Lena is a close second
The chapter was short but packed
Kanda reached Mana's grave sooner than I thought
Allen will also learn the truth and it’ll all come together
Finally
Mana said that he need to find Heart as soon as he can, case if he fail, he will blown up. That actually means that Mana is not Heart, but he is connected to Heart like each Innocence, case somehow he has Innocence in him, locked like a ticking bomb. So basically it is something where this story moving forward - Allen becaming Earl and killing Leena Lee to stop the World End and reset whole world in right way as Adam and Leena will be not his Eve.

Only the truth that previous Wisely hide, while there is not evidence that he knew everything.
I always thought that we’ll get all the answers in the mansion but Nea doesn’t know the complete truth either
So there’s more behind it
Ofrcourse there is truth about Past Allen, Road, reason why Earl split in two halfs, reason why Road didn't kill Allen and much more.

Mana said that he need to find Heart as soon as he can, case if he fail, he will blown up. That actually means that Mana is not Heart, but he is connected to Heart like each Innocence, case somehow he has Innocence in him, locked like a ticking bomb. So basically it is something where this story moving forward - Allen becaming Earl and killing Leena Lee to stop the World End and reset whole world in right way as Adam and Leena will be not his Eve.

Only the truth that previous Wisely hide, while there is not evidence that he knew everything.

Ofrcourse there is truth about Past Allen, Road, reason why Earl split in two halfs, reason why Road didn't kill Allen and much more.
Yes but I thought Nea knew about everything

Yes but I thought Nea knew about everything
From where? He don't have any Noah memory, so from where he learned "everything". I believe that he learned a lot, but due the lack of knowledge he was doublecrossed by Past Allen and probably Road.

Again it is obvious that Road planned something crazy probably with Past Allen. I mean she is not interested in helping Neah. Also this chapted basically explanes connection between Road and Tiky. Road is connected to Earl, in any form, or maybe even is bound to Earl, without her own will.

So for her all this crazy plan could be a desire to became free.