Controversial Dead internet theory

Dead internet theory -

The dead Internet theory is an online " conspiracy " theory that asserts that the Internet now consists mainly of bot activity and automatically generated content that is manipulated by algorithmic curation, marginalizing organic human activity.

Few months ago I saw one piece related post in Twitter made by big account (over 50k).
I thought it was a repost because I have already seen the same post with same heading previously.
But problem was that all the popular comments were also kinda similar.
I didn't thought much ...and ignore it.

Look what I come across -

( This entire post, including all of the top comments, are bots reposting this thread from four years ago. Credit to u/caleb_dre for digging it up.

This is fucking insane. )

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/18kuk5x/_/kdv0lip

Someone didn't ignore it and actually found out that whole reddit post including top comments was made by bots..

I wonder if whole front page of reddit is made by Bots...
Or what about one piece sub-reddit or popular accounts of one piece twitter.

🤣🤣 glad I could help

But this conspiracy may hold some weight the amount of asain sex bots that message me is crazy for the first four years I had my current number I kept getting bot text asking for some bitch named Loretta
Twitter is full of bots...
But it's easy to identify them
It's become problem when you can't tell difference between bots and real person.
Views and likes must have been manipulated everywhere.

Last edited:
Twitter is full of bots...
But it's easy to identify them
It's become problem when you can't tell difference between bots and real person.
Views and likes must get manipulated everywhere.
They're easy to spot just ask a random question like what 3×3 or what's your favorite fruit

If they answer your question correct or not they passed the bot test

If they just avoid it completely then they failed