Powers & Abilities Death Wink is an ACoA technique; Sanji will get it

Ivankov’s death wink is likely an ACoA technique

He is sending a shockwave from his eyes. I don’t see how this can be done without haki.

We have seen haki shockwaves from Garp, Koby, and Shanks. This is likely similar, albeit obviously weaker and likely just a ACoA move as opposed to ACoC.

Hence I think Sanji will get this power in the future. Sanji is a gentleman and a womanizer, hence a winking technique completely fits his fighting style.

Not to mention that a move blasted from the eye is likely extremely fast, also fitting his fighting style.

Lastly, we saw in Egghead how Sanji got eye diffed by Saturn. Sanji tends to get the power ups off his previous enemies.

pearl —> DJ
Kuurobi—> blue walk
Jabra—> sky walk
Absalom—> invisibility speed
Germa—> exoskeleton

I think Sanji’s death wink might be his version of Saturn’s eye attack.

Also I feel like gaining the ability to use death wink will just be a small part of the overall power up Sanji will get. If he can use ACoA to use death wink, he could also just combine it with IJ to create flying fire attacks.

we already have a million threads on sanji getting death wink:pepeke:
I found one other and it doesn’t make the connection between death wink and ACoA.
Post automatically merged:

Sanjis not using attacks that don’t involve his legs. The death wink memes been going since Fishman Island
Sanji refuses to use his hands because those are reserved for cooking.

There’s no issue with an eye attack.

I found one other and it doesn’t make the connection between death wink and ACoA.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji refuses to use his hands because those are reserved for cooking.

There’s no issue with an eye attack.
Sanjis fighting style is black leg style. Hes not going to copy someone else’s. If he learns new techniques he’ll learn to implement them into that style not just copy them and start winking.