Powers & Abilities Deku's last quirk can control spacetime

In chapter 349, Deku attempted to use #2's quirk, before he stopped him. This is our first real hit at what this quirk is capable of.

We know that it must only be used as a last resort, since it has evolved into something much different from what it originally was. However, Deku believed he could use it in order to reach Shigaraki faster, and that it wouldn't be as risky as using 100%.

I believe the most logical explanation is that this quirk is able to do some sort of spacetime manipulation. When #2 was alive, it was likely a very basic ability. He might have only been able to teleport small objects, hence it was a relatively weak quirk. However with time, its strength has grown to the point to where using it would be extremely dangerous. If deku were to fail to properly control it, he might have accidentally launched himself into the future, or into the past, into a different continent, or even into outer space.

I believe that Deku will use this quirk in order to save his friends once he reaches shigaraki. Somehow, Monoma and Aizawa will be taken out, allowing Shigaraki to use all of his quirks. With his new body, Shigaraki is not only a threat to the people on the flying island, but to all of japan. In order to save everyone, I think Deku will teleport him and Shigaraki to a place where they can fight without hurting anybody. Like a different dimension/planet/antarctica/ect.

G

Gorosei Informer

I still hope the troll theory of Back-U-Go comes true, imagine the reactions if Deku uses it and explosions come from his hand😂
"My quirk awakened and it blasted me back to the past deku!!!"
Back-U-Go lmfao, thats an Oda level genius/shitpost troll theory move
Post automatically merged:

In chapter 349, Deku attempted to use #2's quirk, before he stopped him. This is our first real hit at what this quirk is capable of.

We know that it must only be used as a last resort, since it has evolved into something much different from what it originally was. However, Deku believed he could use it in order to reach Shigaraki faster, and that it wouldn't be as risky as using 100%.

I believe the most logical explanation is that this quirk is able to do some sort of spacetime manipulation. When #2 was alive, it was likely a very basic ability. He might have only been able to teleport small objects, hence it was a relatively weak quirk. However with time, its strength has grown to the point to where using it would be extremely dangerous. If deku were to fail to properly control it, he might have accidentally launched himself into the future, or into the past, into a different continent, or even into outer space.

I believe that Deku will use this quirk in order to save his friends once he reaches shigaraki. Somehow, Monoma and Aizawa will be taken out, allowing Shigaraki to use all of his quirks. With his new body, Shigaraki is not only a threat to the people on the flying island, but to all of japan. In order to save everyone, I think Deku will teleport him and Shigaraki to a place where they can fight without hurting anybody. Like a different dimension/planet/antarctica/ect.
I Like that, makes a lot of sense. Would be very convenient and useful vs Shigaraki and AFO or any villains ofc and for rescues too. Keeping his friends, allies and such out of the way too, getting them to safety, moving injured people, rescuing trapped people etc. Makes a lot of sense, very logical tbh. Love it.