Demon Slayer film Mugen Train Breaks Record

Demon Slayer's Mugen Train film is breaking box office records, selling 4.2 billion yen in 3 days in Japan! Breaking the Record of Spirited Away (which I love btw).

I wish like hell we can see it here in the States. But alas, not gonna happen for a long time. They really need to hurry up with the Anime too. I've already finished the Manga, because spoilers where all over Youtube. I really loved this series.

The movie was really awesome, Ufotable did a really great job making the movie.

My favorite part of the movie is the fight between Rengoku and Akaza, the way it was done was amazing especially with the music that was playing during the fight.

I saw the movie today! Really good and painful!

Really sad that Rengoku died ... He was a great character!! Tanjiro and Inosuke really shined! Wanted to see more of zenitsu and nezuko ...
But damn the music, the animation, the fights were so good ... The arrival of the top 3 was unexpected but i guess it was for Rengoku death ...
RIP Rengoku, an awesome burning character!

The movie deserves its collections.

Damn this movie. It was the best thing that I have watched in a while.
Post automatically merged:

Hi guys, check this out: AnimeHeaven, the perfect platform for anime lovers to access anime TV shows. It is one of those platforms which would offers users with a plethora of cartoon shows, anime series, and TV series along with popular classics.
What makes it stand out is its fine-tuned user interface. Moreover, the UI has a fresh look along with a modern design. Because of its lightweight features, you can easily access this platform on any kind of device. You would also find subtitles for various anime movies and TV shows. It also has a global community of anime lovers.

Last edited: