Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Season 4 Training Arc Discussion

Okay, we are now on season 4 of this amazing anime, so I thought I put up a topic for any fans that wants to discuss it. Talk about favorite scenes, characters etc...

The art is glorious as par usual, and I really enjoyed the Hashira moments. It was awesome to see Sanemi and Obanai fighting styles animated. I can't wait for more episodes.

Okay, we are now on season 4 of this amazing anime, so I thought I put up a topic for any fans that wants to discuss it. Talk about favorite scenes, characters etc...

The art is glorious as par usual, and I really enjoyed the Hashira moments. It was awesome to see Sanemi and Obanai fighting styles animated. I can't wait for more episodes.
Season 4 already out?

Not only that but also expand more scenes of the Hashira training as well.

Funny how most sites consider this like season 4 because the movie became season 2...

And I guess the next chapter will be the last trainning chapter and we will get into the final battle already.

I want to understand better the lightning guy mood changing out of sudden since I couldn't understand at manga. It felt so rushed. And you think they could change the final? I felt it horrible how it ended specially because of Nezuko.

Funny how most sites consider this like season 4 because the movie became season 2...

And I guess the next chapter will be the last trainning chapter and we will get into the final battle already.

I want to understand better the lightning guy mood changing out of sudden since I couldn't understand at manga. It felt so rushed. And you think they could change the final? I felt it horrible how it ended specially because of Nezuko.
Oh definitely, the fans have been loving the extra Contant in season four that wasn’t shown in the manga probably due to their tight schedule.