Detective conan/Case Closed still ongoing ?

i have a friend watching its daily airing anime.. he says the series is goated.. its had about 800-900 eps or 1000 may be..
I watched around 400 episodes i think or maybe around 500 I don’t remember exactly but yeah bro some of the stuff happening in that anime was wild af,always peaked my interest and kept me on the edge always.
The way they did That Akai Shuichi being alive scene was so perfect.

I watched around 400 episodes i think or maybe around 500 I don’t remember exactly but yeah bro some of the stuff happening in that anime was wild af,always peaked my interest and kept me on the edge always.
The way they did That Akai Shuichi being alive scene was so perfect.
You're piquing my interest now.. tho i haven't watched it at all people's opinions are rubbing off of me now

I used to watch it like 4 years ago lmao,Cannot believe it’s still ongoing btw I kind of enjoyed the show ngl,Plus the movies were some of the best anime movies i have watched as well, Pure thrill.
I hope the show is just as good right now,what do you reckon ?
Detective conan is one of the those anime/manga that have a very special place in my heart since I grew up watching/reading it for more than 23 years

Personally I love every chapter and every episode
But some people may get annoyed with it since 90% of the manga/anime are fillers or irrelevant cases to the overall plot

but as I said its still great
But it won’t end anytime soon

but at least the boss of the black organization was finally revealed so if you’re curious about that then definitely continue the series

Detective conan is one of the those anime/manga that have a very special place in my heart since I grew up watching/reading it for more than 23 years

Personally I love every chapter and every episode
But some people may get annoyed with it since 90% of the manga/anime are fillers or irrelevant cases to the overall plot

but as I said its still great
But it won’t end anytime soon

but at least the boss of the black organization was finally revealed so if you’re curious about that then definitely continue the series
Holy shit,they revealed the boss ???? I’m definitely watching this then
Post automatically merged:

You're piquing my interest now.. tho i haven't watched it at all people's opinions are rubbing off of me now
Definitely bro I highly suggest you watch,It’s amazing even the casual episodes are lit.The plot is amazing and mind boggling as well,Plus the unexpected twists .........Wow just simply incredible.