[FNZ] Turbo game Dethy part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z
why did you vote for Tris and not me, town traitor :(
Post automatically merged:

Be the last man standing Zara,
fall victim of your corruption as well
U lucky i died on day 1, i knew it was between you or tris at the start of the game when all three of us got innocent -.-

then u voted for me while tris didnt and i told the host at the start of day 2 it was you -.-

but good job u deserved the win

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
U lucky i died on day 1, i knew it was between you or tris at the start of the game when all three of us got innocent -.-

then u voted for me while tris didnt and i told the host at the start of day 2 it was you -.-

but good job u deserved the win
There are 2 things I want from you
- a win
- not dying d1
make it happen :endthis:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Z
It's always very hard for town to win turbo. There is just not enough time for thinking.

I frankly only like it if I happen to get some kind of shooting role ahaha
I disagree. Dethy is very easy for town to win if everyone shares their results before voting. This game would have been very easy to win if you didnโ€™t vote for me right at the start. I get that you didnโ€™t know there were multiple cops but even after that was explained to you, you kept your vote on me, which then led to Drago voting me, and then scum Mel voting for me.

I knew it was between Mel and Tris at the start of Day 1, no way we would have lost if that didnโ€™t happen.

but its okay, because fallen is going to host a new game right now...r-right fallen? ๐Ÿฅบ

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
I disagree. Dethy is very easy for town to win if everyone shares their results before voting. This game would have been very easy to win if you didnโ€™t vote for me right at the start. I get that you didnโ€™t know there were multiple cops but even after that was explained to you, you kept your vote on me, which then led to Drago voting me, and then scum Mel voting for me.

I knew it was between Mel and Tris at the start of Day 1, no way we would have lost if that didnโ€™t happen.

but its okay, because fallen is going to host a new game right now...r-right fallen? ๐Ÿฅบ
He's done unfortunately :(

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

And you end up dying d1 again...
:smithnie:

Alas, I was too busy and Drago grabbed me last minute so I wanted to help you play :sadgrin:

F

Fallen Prince

I am designing the game for NF its on 5th , also a work assignment cropped up so i ll need to to go offline. Sorry mate , ask someone .

Status
Not open for further replies.