General & Others Devil Fruits Combos

E

Let's suppose Blackbeard is not the only one person who can eat more than one DFs, and there is a random character who can do that, too.

What two devil fruits would you choose, if you were him? You can eat any DF, canon and non-canon (anime only) but the max is three. Remember, there is 175 DFs and each one of them is unique

It doesn't have to be the strongest combo, it can be the coolest, most creative, weirdest, etc. Whatever you wants.

My opinion is, the strongest combination Hana Hana no Mi, Suke Suke no Mi and Hobi Hobi no Mi, mixed with basic CoA it's basically insta-win against any character. Even if it's PK level.

I want the the heat fruit to keep warm and toasty. Even tho the fire fruit is cool i would definitely accidentally or not burn lots of shit down

The snow fruit to cool off and have constant snow balls

And i guess the budda fruit because i dont wanna be a furry but being physically stronger would be nice
Tho hopefully i dont get fat and can have a 10 pack like sengoku

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
The spy combo : invisibility and silent DF (Absalom and Corazon DF). If you can have a third take viola DF too.

Like somebody said : Gas and Fire is awesome.

Music combo : Apoo and Brook DF : advantage for brook you don't need tools anymore and for Apoo you can control souls with music.

Urouge and Marco : I don't know for this one : it is either the best combo or the worst : if it works Urouge can store damage and heal instantly : so he become stronger without the drawback. The guy will outlast everyone. But if the healing cancel the karma thing the combo is shit.

luffy and buggy : no blunt damage and no cut

BM and Brook : master of souls : maybe you can do other things.

Marco and Law : ultimate doctor.

Caribou DF and Bullet one : Caribou has a bottomless store inside him and Bullet needs tools to merge with things. You can store a battle ship or even Bullet submarine and like that Bullet has Acces to his tools anytime to merge.
(Same for character who needs tools to enhance their DF : Pica can use Caribou DF to store stones like a lot, or Kid can store high metal quality or huge chunk of metal)

Last edited:
If you get a logia you won't feel no cut or blunt damage in one fruit
:smithnie:
Also i change my mind i want Marcos fruit so i can shoot myself in the head or jump of a building and live

Yami Yami (Blackbeard) + Nikyu Nikyu (Kuma) = Did someone ask for a compressed black hole?

Hana Hana (Robin) + Hobi Hobi (Sugar) = Your ass is getting spanked back to a toy.

Ope Ope (Law) + Yomi Yomi (Brook) = Honey, I accidentally made myself immortal.

Buki Buki (Baby 5) + Memo Memo (Pudding) = As you can see, yes, I did steal your giant death ray idea.

Jake Jake (Kelly Funk) + Mochi Mochi (Katakuri) = I swear possessing other people is a hobby and nothing more.

Bata Bata (Galette) + Mera Mera (Sabo) = The world is my frying pan, and even your loins are getting sauteed.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Mochi Moshi + Gomu Gomu

The gear 4 of the Gomu Gmu + the versatility of the Mochi Mochi

Imagine doing this with the King Kong Gun (or the King Cobra)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Nagi Nagi no Mi, Nikyu Nikyu no Mi, and Buku Buku no Mi. Move behind an opponent completely undetected, send them flying around the world for three days with a single touch, then trap them inside a nondescript book once they reach the destination of your choosing. FLAWLESS